𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬

- Lily Rose Knight / Alvarez
{16y.o}

~ Chocolate brown hair
~ Bright blue eye / dark green eye
~ Deep dimples
~ 5'2 ft
~ Youngest of 8 siblings, the only girl

She's an introvert and gives off a mean facade but when you know her she is the most precious human being you will ever meet, a famous writer and painter but only her work is known not her as a person. She is the CEO of two multi-billion companies and goes by the alias of Plume D'ange (Angel's Feather).

Abused by her alcoholic mother and drug-addict step-father for more than 15 years, she has a really high pain tolerance but the abuse had its toll on her mental health. Diagnosed with anxiety, PTSD, and depression. She doesn't speak much, she only talks when she is comfortable and really trusts the person.

 She doesn't speak much, she only talks when she is comfortable and really trusts the person

- Azrael Alexander Knight
{52 y.o}

~ Dark brown hair
~ Dark blue eyes
~ Dimples
~ 6'4ft
~ Father to 7 boys and one girl

Ex-Leader of the French mafia and father to 7 boys and one princess. He is known for being ruthless and merciless. A man you don't want to mess with, the former leader of the French Empire, messing with him is like asking for a death wish.
Behind this stone icy facade, there's a father, a family man who loves his family to death and treats them with tenderness and love. However, his family isn't complete. It was broken more than 15 years ago when his sorry excuse of a wife took away his only daughter. Since then, the entire family was broken but Azrael was shattered, that little girl wasn't only his youngest and only daughter, she was his miracle his rayon de soleil (sunshine) and since the day he lost her, he lost himself. Yet he still tries his best to be there for his sons.

 Yet he still tries his best to be there for his sons

- Lucian Ronan Knight
{ 28 y.o}

~ Chocolate brown hair
~ Bright blue eyes
~ Deep dimples
~ 6'3ft
~ Eldest of 8 siblings

The current leader of the French Empire. He is cold and distant, but still loves his family and has a soft spot for his Rose.
The best hacker in the mafia, he is really patient but doesn't tolerate disrespect.
He was given control over the mafia when he turned 18 but still goes to his father and elders for advice.
He was broken after Gia took his sister even if he was only 12 years old at the time he still remembers her soft cries and how happy his family was after the birth of the first girl in the family. He never stopped looking for her and followed every possible lead he found about her whereabouts.