•|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7|•

LILY-ROSE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

LILY-ROSE

I made sure to ignore their presence and kept my gaze on the laptop that I was currently working on.
The next thing I know, we were landing and the flight attendant came to escort us, again I just went out without a word. Noticing the black car parked right outside the jet, I hurriedly made my way toward it.

God, I forgot it's cold this time of the year here in NYC, I took my seat and tried warming my hands a bit before they start going blue. Thanks for the anemia Mother!

I didn't notice the bios getting in the car and soon enough we were heading toward their house.

The ride was quiet just like I wanted it, I don't feel like talking and frankly, I don't have anything to say to any of them.
Soon the car stopped and I got out taking my bag with me.

"Angel your brothers will be waiting for you once we get in, if you're too tired one of us can escort you to your room and you can meet them at dinner which won't be too long from now" sperm donor said

I just shrugged and went behind Lucian who was already heading toward the door.

"Les gars ramenés vos culs ici notre sœur est là" Lucian shouted thankfully him and his father were in front of me so they didn't see my flinching at how loud his voice is.
(Guys get your ass here our sister is here)

Soon enough, some loud footsteps were heard but it was only one person running others were taking their time as if I have nothing to do but wait for them.

Five minutes later, six grown-ass men were standing in front of me. Most of them were throwing cold stares at me and some were even full-on glaring at me, if they thought that would scare me or intimidate me they are so wrong.

"Boys introduce yourselves oldest to youngest" sperm donor said looking at them sternly

Lucian started first "you already know my name I'm your eldest brother, and I'm 28"
I nodded and turned my gaze to the others

"I'm Ryder, second eldest and I'm 24. Stay the hell away from me if you value your life" asshole number #1 said while glaring at me, I just raised my eyebrow at him keeping my cold stare

"I'm Ryker, third oldest and also 24" asshole number #1 has a twin I see, it wasn't hard to miss they look almost identical, he just said these words as if he would rather be anywhere but here.

Yeah you and me both ...

The next one to speak looked like he was in some kind of sugar rush "Hello petite sœur I'm Logan, the fourth eldest and definitely your favorite brother among these idiots, I'm also 20 and I'm soo glad that you're finally back with us"
(Little sister)

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒚 {Slow Updates}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें