•|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1|•

LILY-ROSE

LILY-ROSE

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

Sighting I get up from my desk and turn my alarm off. I really don't know why I still set my alarm every day even if I know that I won't be sleeping.
Looking through my window, the sun is rising and I have exactly one hour to get my shit together before going down to the hell that I call my house. House not home because hell could freeze before this shitty place can be called a home.

A home is a place where a person is safe, it radiates warmth and comfort, but most importantly it's a place filled with Love.
All these are foreign to me, I never knew what they meant I simply read about them.
The place where I grew up and where I'm still living, unfortunately, is a black hole that sucks away every inch of life in me.

"Come on Lil, that fucking breakfast isn't going to prepare itself," I say to myself sighting and going down the stairs towards the rusty kitchen. I luckily still have some time before the devil's incarnations wake up, in the meantime, I am answering some work mail and cooking at the same time.

"WHERE'S THE FUCKING BREAKFAST YOU STUPID USELESS BITCH !!!! CAN'T YOU DO ONE DAMN THING STRAIGHT IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE !?"

Oh would you look at that, my sweet angels are awake!

Serving the last plate on the table I hurried back to the kitchen and hide my laptop and phone in one of the cabinets since I am, literally, the only one who steps foot in the kitchen. I run away from the kitchen as if the floor was on fire, entering my room I quickly change into one of the three pairs of pants that I have with a hoodie, carrying the school bag I tiptoe to the kitchen and take my phone and laptop before heading out by the kitchen door and go to my usual 45 mins walk to school...

Sitting in the back of the class, I don't really pay any attention to what the teacher is saying. I have already gone through all this shit and ended it at the age of 11, why do I even bother to show up?

So that you fucking escape from that house of yours dummy *eye roll*

The bell finally saves me and as I am heading to the cafeteria for lunch, I am met with the all too familiar whispers. I swear on my mom's inexistent love that these people have nothing to do with their lives except gossiping about every single thing in the world. Ignoring them as always and I go straight to an empty table in the corner and put my things on it, I take out my laptop and continue my work. Some stupid accountant has messed up all the shipments' bills and I had to skip two whole periods to sort it out, I fired him afterward because I obviously don't have the time to re-do all the jobs that I give them, why hire them in the first place if I was going to end up going after what they did. Standing from my seat, I quickly head toward my last and favorite period of the day.
Art class is definitely my favorite class in the entire day, not only because I'm very good at it but also because there isn't much people there so it's quiet most of the time and the teacher is so sweet, she doesn't force us to do anything that we don't like unless it's mandatory for our grade. I spend my last period and even stayed there for some extra time finishing a painting that i started couple days ago, i don't really have a reason to go home so better staying here anyway.