•|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13|•

LOGAN

LOGAN

I couldn't be happier when my dad notified me that I'll be spending the day with Lily and the triplets. Because of Med school, I don't get to spend plenty of time with her.

I know that Elias and Elijah can be assholes sometimes, I've seen them when we were still in school but being this mean and rude to our only sister is not something I will not tolerate, not now not ever.

As soon as I guaranteed that Ezekiel and Lily were as far away as possible from the car, I opened the door and got out then moved toward the back door where I pulled both the jerks into the ground.

"What the hell man! What's gotten into you?" Elias was the first to yell as he got up on his feet and helped his brother up.

"What had gotten into ME!? What the hell is wrong with the two of you? What was that nonsense you were spitting back in the car? That is no way to speak to our little sister" I tried to keep my anger at bay and not lash out at them, I'd never been this angry at any of my brothers before. But these two have crossed a limit

Suddenly Elijah erupted in laughter

"Why do you even care, she's been here for what? A fucking week! You've known us our entire life and here you are defending her, what is wrong with you Logan!"

"Yes I will defend her with my life if it comes to it, every single one of us would do that because she is our sister. Our only princess!" I exhaled and tried to calm my raging breathing

"There is nothing wrong with me, Elijah, if anything I should be the one asking you both that. Since the day we found her you two have been nothing but assholes, Ezekiel is the only one who seemingly bonded with her and that is saying something since we all know how closed off he is"

"Yeah well it's sort of self-explanatory, they're both freaks so it's only fair they'd get alo-"

Before he even had the time to finish that sentence, my fist collided with his face making him stumble back.

I could feel Elias trying to hold me back, I pushed him away and headed to Elijah again. Grabbing him by the front of his hoodie I could feel my eyes darkening with rage.

"I don't give a damn care if you are my brother or not. Do.not.even.think of talking about Ezekiel and Lily that way. Or else I swear to god I will beat you so bad you won't be able to breathe without being in pain. YOU GOT IT!"

Elias came between us, obviously trying to prevent me from doing something bad to his triplet

"Come on Logan he didn't mean to call Zeke a freak, it must've just slipped he's our triplet we care about him the most man"

Now that is nothing but bullshit!

"Oh cut your fucking crap, Elias! You two don't give a damn about Ezekiel, you don't even talk to him unless it's absolutely mandatory and even then it's through texts like he is some stranger"

"Well it's not like he speaks in the first place" he mumbled under his breath and once again I find myself hitting another brother in the fucking face.

For the love of god, how did we let them become such class-A jerks!?

"He fucking signs you son of a bitch! That is a fucking way of communicating as well and you could take the time to learn it as well"

I had to cool down, I can't risk Lily or Zeke seeing me in this state.

Oh shit!

I've left them both alone with no guards while I was dealing with these morons! Dad will have my head if anything happens to one of them.

Alright Logan you're here to spend quality time with your little siblings so you're not going to let two spoiled assholes ruin that for me.

I took out my phone and dialed Dad's number, there's no way I'm letting Elias and Elijah spend the day with us. One, because they look like shit with their black eyes, and two, because they will keep saying rude things to Lil the entire errand.

Unsurprisingly Dad answer's almost immediately

"Logan! Why are you calling this soon? Did something happen? Are Lily and Zeke alright?"

"Dad, relax both Lily and Zeke are fine." I sigh before continuing "It's Elias and Elijah"

"What happened to them? Were they attacked? Do I need to clear a room in the basement?"

"No, no no Dad. Euuh there was no attack and we made it to the mall in one piece. Now before you lose your shit on me, I just called to ask you to send someone to pick up both of these assholes. And don't worry about their faces, that was all me, and believe me they deserve much more. I will explain everything once we're back. Bye !!"

With that, I ended the phone call. I already know that I've signed my death note but I couldn't let my little siblings wait any longer.

Getting back to the other two. I could see the smug look on their faces and the little side glances they gave to each other.

Do they think that I'm apologizing to them?

Reaching them, I properly close the car doors and then coldly tell them that they will leave and go back home.

"Alright then give us the keys," Elias said while extending his palm for me to put the car keys in

"Oh no, you'll be waiting here. I called Dad to send one of the guards to pick you up. I would never trust jerks like you too with this precious car."

With that, I left them behind and headed to the mall entrance. Looking around trying to spot one of them. I chuckle softly seeing Ezekiel dragging Lily behind him into the art store.

I fastened my pace and quickly caught up to them right as they entered the store.

"Hey there, you guys could've at least texted me where you were heading" I say in a half-serious tone, I could never be stern with these two even if I wanted to

"Dude, you're the one who told us to just go to the mall. Speaking of which, why did you do that in the first place?" Ezekiel signed to me as he was occasionally looking behind me, probably looking for his triplets

"Don't worry about that, Elias and Elijah had to go home so I called Dad to send someone to pick them up"

"I didn't know a simple call would make you end up with bloody hands" Lily said looking at me straight in the eyes.

Why the hell is she so observant?

"Oh, that! I ... I euuh"

"Doesn't matter just clean it before it gets infected" she says throwing a last glance at my hand and turning away to the inside of the store

"Please tell me that you kicked their asses for what they said to Lily in the car" Zeke surprised me by signing that as soon as she left, now what surprised me more was the dark look in his eyes.

The thing about Ezekiel is that he is the epitome of calm and quiet, not because of his mutism but because he has always avoided conflicts and violence whether it's a real fight or simply a violent videogame, he would stand up and leave immediately.

For him to react this way, means that this ain't the first strike of the triplets. I just hope that they get their mind straight before they say something that they won't be able to take back.

"Yeah about that, don't be surprised when you see them once we get back home. They won't look so pretty" I say and then put my arm on his shoulder as we headed to where our little sister was busy picking up some paint and brushes.