CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Freen's hot breath made Rebecca crazy, she held Freen's head and grasped her hair, Freen groaned, that was the last bit of her self control.

Freen removed Rebecca's underwear, she could see how wet her lover was, just her touches made her want more of her.

Freen threw the underwear somewhere in the room, the room was dimly lit but Freen could see how Rebecca looked at her, pure lust, she would occasionally gulp, Rebecca could see a bead of sweat run down her face.

" Please Freen ". Rebecca pleaded again, now that she was naked down there, Freen's breath directly fanned her core, Rebecca could feel Freen's lips getting close, she bit her lips and didn't release it until she felt a flat tongue lick her core.

" Shit.. ". Rebecca moaned, she had imagined how it would feel but it didn't come anywhere close to what Freen was doing to her right now. Freen clasped Rebecca's thighs and dug her nails inside, Rebecca locked Freen's head, not allowing her to escape not that the older one wanted to.

Freen swirled her tongue around Rebecca's clit, with her mouth she sucked the point. One of Freen's hands travelled inside Rebecca's nightwear, it cupped her breast.

" Freen... ". Rebecca moaned, her breath became heavy as it was the first time she was experiencing something like this. " Tell me how it feels ? ". Freen asked a question, Rebecca was not sensible enough to answer the question, she just groaned.

" Use your words, Teerak ". Freen stopped, she wasn't going to continue until Rebecca replied to her. " Fuck Freen.. please... It feels so good... Don't stop ". Rebecca said in between her breaths, Freen smiled to herself as she continued her job.

Freen's hand massaged Becca's breast and pinched her nipple, the princess threw her head back as she moaned, she didn't know that something that rough would be so pleasurable. Freen licked Rebecca's folds, she was hesitant to enter inside Rebecca but her lover's moans encouraged her.

Freen slid her tongue inside without a warning, the princess sighed in pleasure, her hands gripped her lover's head as she did wonders down there.

" Freen... It is close ". Rebecca mumbled, Freen wasn't showing a sign of slowing down, to reach the high faster, she added a finger inside Rebecca. " Fuck ". Rebecca yelled in pleasure, Freen was scared that her voice would be heard but at the moment, she was willing to risk it all.

After a few seconds, Rebecca came in Freen's mouth and on her finger, Rebecca was still breathing heavily and her face was sweaty like she ran a marathon.

Freen did her job perfectly fine as she licked her lover clean and tasted her on her lips. Freen travelled up Rebecca's body to come face to face with her lover. Freen's face was red as Rebecca had locked her in between her thighs, Freen rested her head on Rebecca's chest and let out a chuckle.

" I told you to wait until you get okay but you didn't want to listen to me ? ". Freen stated and this time Rebecca chuckled. " This is something you should have known by now ". Rebecca said, Freen stared at her lover with her eyebrows raised.

" I get what I want, Freen ". Rebecca smiled and Freen shook her head with a laugh. Freen shifted onto the bed carefully not wanting to hit Rebecca's ankle, she laid down beside her lover as they both relaxed after what just happened.

Rebecca gulped as she looked at Freen's crotch, her hand rested on top of it which alarmed Freen. " Becca... ". Freen was aroused, Becca saw the erection, without the cast, it was difficult for Freen to hide that she wanted it as well.

" That must be hurting you ". Rebecca smiled as she glanced at her lover's face who had her eyes closed. " Didn't I say you should rest for some time ". Freen stated, she tried so hard to control herself but Rebecca took the upper hand in this situation.