"Oh shut up!" Naruto yelled. You brought your attention back to him to see him arguing with Choji and Ino. "it's awesome when it hits okay?!"

"The name is misleading," the other man, Yamato, said. "Rasen Shuriken is meant to be a frontal attack. Thus the need for a companying diversion. In this case, the shadow clones."

"The problem is this jutsu burns too quickly," Kakashi pointed out. Naruto sat there, glaring back and forth at the criticizing adults. He looked like a grounded child with the face he had. He got up and decided to try it again. Ino and Choji tried to tell him that it would be useless.

"Right now, we're five against one," Kakashi said, taking a quick glance in your direction. Unless I interfere. You thought in realization.

"Kakashi sensei," Naruto began. "Do you remember what you told me during training?" Kakashi, the others and you all turned to face him. "That I'm the only shinobi who can surpass the fourth Hokage, and you meant what you said. Look, I know teamwork's important, but right now I need to cross this bridge. And cross it alone, no matter how dangerous a bridge it turns out to be. If I can't work my way to other side, I'll just be a kid forever." He paused a second and closed his eyes momentarily. "So please, please... don't take away my chance to prove what I can do."

Kakashi stood and you looked at the ground beneath your feet. You looked back up. Wait! Your eyes scanned the area. Where is Sakura? And that other boy?

~Farubaru~

There was a loud explosion. A huge hole was created in the ground and the pieces of Hidan's body fell in. Farubaru watched the boy walk over to the hole and look down at Hidan. She jumped off the branch and calmly walked over to the hole as well. The boy saw her and stopped in his tracks. She reached the edge of the hole and sat, staring right into the boy's eyes. He narrowed his eyes as he stared back at her.

"Hey! Farubaru! Get me the heck outta here will ya?!" Hidan yelled. She turned her head down to look at him. "Come on! Once I get out of here I'm gonna-"

"You're gonna what?" Farubaru interrupted.

"So you were able to communicate with me all this time!?" Hidan shouted. "You damned fox! Wait till I get my hands on you, you're gonna be sorry!"

"Preserving chakra for when it's most needed is wise," Farubaru told him and looked back at the boy. "Wouldn't you agree?"

"You can... talk?" he stammered. He reached for his pouch but Farubaru jumped over to his side and growled, her teeth bared. "What are you-?"

"Why do you wish to kill Hidan?"

"He killed Asuma sensei. And if you're with him, then you're part of the AKatsuki?" Shikamaru questioned.

"There's a girl who would be torn of you took this fool away from her."

"What? Fool? Who are you calling a fool?!" Hidan yelled.

"I don't care if she's torn," the boy said as he pulled a kunai with a paper bomb out of his pouch. "She's the one responsible for what I'm doing right now."

"How is she the one responsible?" Farubaru asked as she started to circle the boy. She was no longer as small as she had been once before. In fact, it was strange for her to be this big and reach the boy's waist. A snow fox didn't grow that much, not that she knew of anyway. She was more like a wolf stalking its prey right now.

"She betrayed my trust," the boy answered as he took a few cautious steps away from the fox.

"What did she do?"