After being reincarnated as Dazai's young tamed

Alternative Title: 转生成太宰的幼驯染之后
Author: Chen Mingming

Summary:

The excessive chef Tan Mahiru died, but he is alive again.

Because he lived a decent life in his previous life, he was downgraded from the third dimension to the second dimension and had no hope for his new life until he saw the black-haired, wild-eyed little boy from his neighbor's house.

Tremble! A world of oxidation and decay!

From today on, he will fight to protect his idol!

Dazai had a young boy, only one day older than him, named Tan Mahiru.

Tan Mahiru didn't say a word until he was six years old. The first time he spoke was to ask him: Good morning, do you want to get into the water?

Dazai: ...Are you okay? I'm only six years old!

Small Theater:

One day, the weather was fine, and the villain alliance gathered in Yokohama to prepare for trouble.

All members of the Yokohama side attacked and were about to fight to the death. Suddenly, Dazai stood in the center of the crowd.

The villains who read the note all stopped -

a fugitive white-haired collector (clearly coughed): That's it, I owe Tan Mahiru a favor, and I promised him to save this kid's life.

A certain cassock summer oil (somewhat embarrassed): ...I also owe Tan Mahiru a favor.

An Italian marshmallow (eager to try): Actually, I also...

A well-meaning Russian person (lost his smile): Are you afraid you are not playing me?

---

I will always be your sword, your shield, and your guiding stone in the world.

Content tags: Comprehensive comics  childhood sweethearts  with supernatural powers . 

Easy search keywords: Protagonist: Tan Mahiru (だんまひる), Dazai┃ Supporting roles: Yokohama people, Tokyo people... ┃

Others: One-sentence introduction: [End of text] I will always walk for you

Intention in the world : to live hard and guide the people I cherish to the right path