Demi Concert ! XD

Ok, school was school. Still boring and still no Jaden *sigh* but whatever. Around six o'clock I started getting ready for the Demi concert since Ariana was coming to pick me up in the next half hour. I took a shower a little bit ago so now I pull on this white shirt that's a crop top and says "Stay strong because you're worth it" all written in red and a red heart on top of the word stay. I decided to do nothing with my hair except tie a red bandana on my head like a head band with the ends of the knot on the top of my head. I pull on my black skinnys, and tie my red vans. I do my angel wings, put my eyeliner on, mascara, and my red lipstick. 

"Stella, door!" My mom yells. I run downstairs and open the door.

"Hey." Ari says smiling.

"Hey. I like your bow." She laughs.

"Thanks."

Ariana was wearing this multicolor crop top with light and dark pink fowers, along with their green stems that matched her bow that held her half up half down hairstyle in place.

"I like your outift." She tells me.

"Yours is cute too." She's also wearing dark blue jeans, and white vans (http://goo.gl/nkcr2).

"Ready?" She asks.

"How'd you get here?" I look past here to a car.

"Frankie drove."

"Oh." I turn towards the direction of the family room.

"Mom, I'm leaving!"

"Have fun!" She yells.

I lock the bottom and close the door. 

"Stella this is my brother Frankie, and Frankie this is my friend Stella."

Ariana introduces us as we both sit in the backseat.

"Nice to meet you." I smile.

"You too." He starts driving.

"So I hear you're a drama geek." Frankie looks at me from the rear view mirror. I grin.

"Most definitely. I just don't get to see them often." So we start up a conversation about our favorite Broadway musicals and shows, and it turns out we have a lot in common. Like Wicked. We love Wicked, and of course classics like The Lion King. Ariana unlocked her phone to do go on twiter, but I went back to her home screen. I click on her camera and switch to the front one. We both flash peace signs along with kissie faces.

"With @Bella_Stella and Frankie driving to the concert :)" She puts it on Instagram.

So then Frankie turns the radio on and then we jam out while we drive to the concert.

"Oh! Before I forget, here." She hands me a lanyard. I look up to Ariana surprised.

"Vip?" 

"Didn't I say that?" She asks putting hers on.

"No."

"Oh. My bad." She smiles.

We say bye to Frankie as he drops us off. He told Ari to call him after we get out and then he leaves. The doors were already opened, so we walked in and I gotta admit, it was pretty cool. We even got walked to our seats that were right off the stage. But I was even more surprised by who I found there.

"Justin?" I ask smiling. He's sitting with his bodyguard Kenny. Justin looks over to me and smiles. He gets up and hugs me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came for Demi. I  heard you w-"

"The concert's gonna start soon, I think we should sit." Ariana says.