Just Chilling With Justin Bieber, You Know The Deal XD

...I wake up to a pounding head. I yawn and stretch and trudge to the bathroom. I wince at the light, but brush my teeth and take a shower. I realize I left my flat iron at Jaden's so I walk to Peyton's room.

"Pey, can I use your flat iron?" I ask while she pulls on a graphic Tee.

"Yeah, sure." I sit at her dresser and flat iron my hair.

"So how's LA high?" I ask her.

"Everyone's pretty cool. What about The Dame?"

"Eh. I guess it's good. I miss Florida though."

"Same." Pey says and sighs. It got quiet.

"Any guys at LA?"

"Well..." I turn around smiling.

"Well?" I ask.

"His name's Eli." She tells me.

"Is he cute?" I ask.

"Very." Pey says.

"You go!" She laughs.

"But we're just friends... I think." She says.

"What do you mean?"

"Well  I thought we were until yesterday. When I still wasn't in school he texted me he missed me."

I grin.

"He likes you." I sing.

"I was thinking that but I didn't wanna over react."

"Well it sounds to me that he likes you. This can't wait now. We have to go shopping today." I say smiling.

"How are we supposed to get passed mom?" 

"Passed? Just come in my room when you hear her sympathetic voice." I tell her and she agrees.

I go back to my room, lay in bed, and pull the covers over me. I think back to depressing thoughts that make me cry like heartbreak, deaths, and those wildlife care center commercials. Once I was to thewildlife care center commercials I was bawling.

"Stella you should be up by n-" She sat next to me on my bed while I cry.

"Baby you said you were fine." Mom says.

"I thought I was." I tell her still sobbing.

"Is everything alright?" Peyton asks.

I wasn't looking in their direction but I knew mom gave Peyton some look. Pey sits on the other side of me and starts singing "Lean On Me" because everyone knows how much I love that song and I instantly get a smile on my face.

"You can't go to school," My mom starts.

"But I can't stay home from work because my boss is already on my case about the time I took off." She continues.

"I'll stay with her." Peyton says.

"But," I sniffle.

"You were gonna audition for "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" this year." I tell her and she shrugs.

"There's always next year." Pey smiles.

"Are you sure?" Mom asks her.

"I'm positive." Mom kisses us goodbye and leaves for work.

"It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, really?" I laugh.

"Shut up." I get my phone off my night stand and call Justin.

"Hello?" He answers already awake.

"Hey, are you busy?"

"Nah, why?" He asks.