The Memories :/

"I think that's all for tonight." I turn around to the door and see Will. I smile and he smiles back.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to take her home."

The officers didn't argue. They say bye and thank me for the help.

"You ok?" He asks me as we start driving.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I reply.

"You sure? Because that was some heavy duty stuff right there." I smile.

"I'm positive. By the way thanks. You might've just saved my life."

"No problem. And this might be bad timing, but welcome to the neighborhood." I laugh.

"Thanks."

Then we park in front of his house. Will unlocks the door and I walk through. Jaden's sitting on the couch. But once we walk in he springs out of the chair. He walks while I run to him. He wraps his arms around my waist lifting me off the ground while my arms arewrapped around his neck, and my face snuggled into his shoulder. He pulls me away.

"Are you alright? Did they hurt you?" Jaden asks genuinely worried.

"I'm fine." I reply. Jaden looks down to my hickey.

"I'm fine," I repeat when he looks back up to me.

"And if you don't mind, I really just want to take a shower."

"Alright. The guest room or Willow's room?" He asks me. Not wanting to spend tonight alone I say,

"Willow."

He nods and I follow him upstairs. When we walk in she's laying down in her bed texting.

"Willow this is Stella."

She looks up to me.

"Hi." She says.

"Hey."

"Will you be alright?" Will asks.

"Yeah." He nods and leaves.

Willow and I are just there awkwardly looking at eachother. Worst way to meet someone by far.

"I'm gonna take a shower."

She points to the bathroom and I nod.

"There's a white towel you can use on the towel rack."

"Thanks." I say.

Do I take my shower. Scrub doen myself, certain parts more then others, and then I get out who knows how long after. I wrap my towel around me and walk out of the bathroom to ask Willow for something when she interupts me.

"You know Jaden came in here like five times looking for you." I smile.

"Really?" Then Jaden stops by.

"You good?" He asks.

"Well actually..." 

I walk into the bathroom and pick up my pj's.

"Can you do my a huge favor and wash these?" I ask him.

"Want me to get you a shirt?" He asks.

"Por favor."

I say smiling. He smiles in return and leaves. I sit down on Willow's extra twin sized bed and start going through instagram. When all of a sudden I get this big black shirt thrown at me. I look up to see Jaden.

"Thanks."

I say laughing. I walk into the bathroom, hang up the towel, and put the shirt on. When I step back outside I see that probably no further conversation will happen between Willow and I.