Before Party Prepping

So how's your mom's friend's mom?" Jaden asks. 

"What?" I ask.

"The one with that had the stroke...?" 

"She's in a coma."

"Oh..." Jaden says. 

"Yeah. It's sad but to be honest I didn't think you'd remember. Most guys I know wouldn't." 

"Really?" I nod.

"I guess I pay attention when I like a girl." He shrugs and with that said I get all tingly inside.

"Yeah, I see that."

"So you think I like you?" Jaden asks smiling.

"I didn't even say that, that was all you." I say laughing.

"So you really are cool with going with me to this party?" Jaden asks.

"I really am. I love parties." Then we reach my house.

I unlock the door and run upstairs to my room. I take a string backpack and shove my dress in along with my heels so Jaden won't see. I scurry into my bathroom and get my instyler, treseme gel,  red clutch, mascara, liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, red lipstick, nail polish remover, cotton balls, red shatter and clear polish. Then I get my diamond studs and we're out again. When we reach the house Jaden goes upstairs with me to put my stuff  down. I take my nailpolish off my nails real quick because  I start to smell amazing food. That's when I realize we missed lunch. I try to push back past memories while I rub my nailpolish off. That was the past.... It's different now... I'm better. I tell myself repeatedly. When we reach the dinning room I see everyone sitting around the table with the chef bringing foo. My jaw drops.

"You guys have a chef?!" I whisper shout in awe. He takes my hand smiling.

"C'mon." He drags me along to the seat next to him.

"So how was your day sweetie?" Jada asks. I snigger and Jaden shoots me a look.

"It was fun." Jaden says.

"And you Stella?" Jada asks.

"It was pretty good." I say.

"What did you two do all day?" She asks us.

"Mom." Jaden says.

"What? I'm trying to have a normal conversation." She looks at me.

"Well first we went to iHop, and then the beach, took showers, and hit the skatepark."

"You skate?" Will asks.

"Like a beast dad, you gotta see her... She may even be better than me."

Jaden says and I can't help but smile.

"You say it like that's hard to acomplish." Willow says. We all laugh.

"You got jokes." Jaden says.

"So do you guys have anything planned for tonight?" Jada asks.

"Actually yeah. We're going to this party." I say.

"Whose?" 

"Hunter's." Jaden says and Jada smiles.

"I like him." So we finish dinner around nine. That's when Jaden and I go upstairs to get ready. Jaden takes his shower first while I do my nails. Times like this are why it's a good idea to get nailpolish that dries instantly. When he finishes like half an hour later I take a pair of under wear, deo, lotion, and my bag into the bathroom and take my shower. When I finish I open the window and door slightly to let the steam out while I put on my underwear, lotion and deo. When I finish I pull on my dress. (and don't stress it has a built in bra lol) Since I still can't see through the mirror I decide to flat iron my hair first. So I put my leave in conditioner in and start...

"You almost done?! Jaden asks. 

"Um, almost!"

"I'll be waiting downstairs!" He says.

"Alright!" I say.

I finish in like twenty minutes with the perfect hairstyle. Not to straight, but not to curly. Then I add a touch of treseme to it. I smile when I can finally see myself through the mirror. First things first, I pop my contacts in. Then I do my winged eyeliner with my liquid eyeliner, followed by my regular eyeliner on my waterline, mascara, and then my red lipstick. I smile at my reflection. I put my lipstick and phone into my red clutch. I pull on my black platform heels with red soles and then walk downstairs.

"Look who's finally d..." Jaden trails off when he sees me.

Then I notice Mateo and Moises are here too.

"Hey guys." I say smiling. They don't speak. Thet just stare.

"Two times in one day really? Get it together guys." I say playfully.

"No it's just that you look..." Jaden trails off again.

"Hot?" Mateo offers.

"Yeah." Jaden smiles.

Jaden was wearing a red v-neck and black vest on white skinnys and black supras with a red base.

"We match." I laugh.

"Yeah." He says.

I look to Mateo and Moises next. Mateo was wearing a black bow tie on a white button down tucked into black skinnys and those tucked into white supras. Then Moises. He has on a grayish black beanie on with a white down  with thin black stripes along with a thin blackish gray tie. His shirt was tucked into his black skinnys tucked into blackish gray vans hightops. They all looked pretty cute.

"Ready?" I ask them.

"Let's do it." Mateo says.

"Ayeee! Oh let's do it!" Jaden starts and the guys join in. I just stand there shaking my head smiling...

(just in case the dress didn't pop up http://goo.gl/bRZJL)