Slow All The Traffic Down To A Complete Stop

..... I take a shower and then pull on my grey black chachimommas, black over the shoulder crop top, and black fuzzy socks with grips on bottom. I walk out of the bathroom, take my phone, and we all head downstairs to the family room.

"I guess I'll show you what I just finished choreographing yesterday." I tell Justin.

"What?" I ask Jaden when I see the weird look he's giving me.

"You didn't tell me you choreographed."

"Oh. I forgot." I smile.

I search up Gimme That on youtube and just pick the first one I see. Once Chris Brown starts singing the first verse I dance all the way to the first part of the chorus. When I finish I see Justin smiling.

"But that's just me dancing to r&b. I dance to other stuff like hip hop and rap." I tell him.

"So how about some rap?" Justin asks.

I look over to Jaden and smile.

"Do it with me?" I ask him.

"Nah. I wanna watch you." Jaden says.

"Come on. Please." I beg.

"I'll do it with you after you go." Jaden says.

"That makes no sense. I'll have to do it twice. Just do it with me!"

"Do it with her." Justin says too. Jaden sighs.

"Alright. Alright." I smile as he comes up. I play the song and we get ready while Bang It buffers.

"I'm not gonna lie, that was pretty hot." I blush.

"Thanks."

"So what's next?" Justin asks.

"Umm.... Oh! I can do-.... never mind." I say realizing it's probably not a good idea.

"What?" Justin and Jaden ask.

"Nothing."

"What?!"

"Alright, alright." I smile.

"I was gonna gonna say that I'd do single ladies." I continue.

"Was?" Jaden asks and I nod.

"Please." Justin begs. I laugh at how he looks.

"Fine."

The guys get comfortable in the couch. I feel them staring at me impatiently while I search for the song on youtube.

"Can you guys wait?" I ask not turning around.

They got into a conversation about whatever while I wait for youtube to load.

"I'm done." They stop in mid sentrnce and turn back to me.

"Ge-od." I say before pressing play.

Once I start dancing I remember why I wasn't gonna do this dance in the first place. Tue way the guys were looking at me was ridiculous. And then that clap at the end too. It just helped me to remember that guys are guys and in the end there's only one thing the want. But what I hate even more is how there's only one person I would actually talk to this about. I make up some really lame excuse to get me upstairs alone, and then I lock myself in the bathroom with my phone. I sigh and call...