Meeting The Man Himself, Usher *-*

... They get out the car as I unlock the door and walk upstairs.

When we get in my room I take off my boots and put my drink on my dresser. 

"God, I don't know what I'm gonna sing." I say to myself.

"What about that one you sang in the shower?" Justin asks.

"Maybe." I say while I take my jeans off and walk to my closet.

"Maybe?" I pull on my white high waisted leggings with criss-cross black stripes down the sides(http://www.loveculture.com/Item/ItemDetailView.aspx?StyleId=1000005806).

"Well I don't know if I want to show them my stuff yet."

"Stella, do you know how many people can sing? You're different because you can write, and play and dance. Show them that."

I pull on my white sports bra over my shirt without putting the straps on and Jusitn just looks at me like, 'What are you doing?' Then I take my arms out of my tanktop straps pull my tanktop down to my legs and step out of it.

"You didn't have to do all that." Justin says. 

"And let you see my boobs? Ha! Funny." Justin smiles.

Then I pull the straps up and take off my strapless bra under it. I put on my soft black crop top and then pull on my black high top adidas originals with white bases.

"Ready?" Justin asks.

"Yep." I pick up my frappuccino an my phone.

We all get in Justin's car.

"I don't even know what I'm gonna dance to.

"What about that dance you and Jaden did?" Justin asks.

"You can do Bang It, or Caught Up." Peyton says.

I grin. Caught Up's perfect since it is Usher's song.

"Bang It's what Justin's talking about. But Caught Up is like perfect, what instruments does Usher have?" I ask Justin.

"A lot." I laugh and take a sip of my frappuccino.

"I'm so pumped!" I say.

"I thought you were nervous." Justin says.

"I mean I was, but I'm about to meet Usher. Freaking Usher!" Justin laughs.

... "I can't say I didn't expect this."

Peyton says as we get out of the car while I just look at his mansion wide eyed. Justin smiles and we walk to Ushers door. Justin rings the doorbell and we wait for him to come. We wait like a minute or two when someone finally comes to the door.

"What's good?" It was Usher. Him and Justin do a handshake then hug.

"This is Stella." We hug.

"And her sister Peyton." They hug and then he takes us inside.

"Wow." Peyton says.

"I know." I take another sip of my drink.

"Let me take you guys back to the music room." Usher says.

So we follow Usher to the back of his house. Now I see why it took him so long to answer the door. We find Scooter just chilling sitting on a chair. He gets up when we come in.

"Hi, Scooter." He introduces himself holding a hand out.

"I know. I'm Stella, and this is my sister Peyton." I smile and he shakes ouur hands.

"So you're Stella." Usher says after he sits down next to Scooter.

"That's who I be." I smile and take another sip of my drink.