Best Day Of My Life

"Hello?" Maria asks when I call.

"Holaa." I say.

"Hey!" I grin at the sound of her cheery voice.

"Hi." I say again.

"So.... story time!" I laugh.

"It's noting really. Just this senior that's been all over me since I walked into the school..."

I start and she 'oohhs'.

"But there is this other guy." She gasps.

"Spill!" I can see her now, flipping herself over so her belly's on the bed.

"There's nothing to spill! It was my first day." I say laughing.

"Well tell me what he's like, what's his name... that stuff."

I think for a second.

"Well he's really nice, he actually had the balls to talk to me unlike everyone else at that school. Well except the senior. Bu, um, yeah he's cute... really cute."

I say smiling.

"Oh, do I see a romance coming?" She asks and I laugh.

"I dunno. Maybe. Like I said it was only my first day Maria." She laughs.

"So what's this guy's name?" She asks me.

"Oh, it doesn't matter." I say kind of rushed.

"Is it really that bad?" She asks laughing.

"No, it's not. It's just Jaden." I shrug.

"As in Jaden Smith?" I laugh.

"Just because I live in LA, it doesn't mean it's Jaden Smith." I tell her.

"Too bad." I picture her pouting.

"... I didn't say it wasn't Jaden Smith..." I say. She screams.

"No! You're fucking kidding me! You have a thing with Jaden Smith?!" I laugh.

"I never said it was a thing! We just met today Maria!" I say.

"Whatever. Maybe you could finally get a record deal." She tells me.

"One, Jaden isn't signed, and two I don't sing."

"You lie so hard. I heard you Stella." I roll my eyes.

"I'm really can't."

"You're so lucky I can't slap you right now." I laugh.

"Alright, alright. I'm ok."

"Do I really need to play that song you made for me?" I blush.

"No." I sigh.

"Listen I gotta go. But hit me up when you get that record deal." I laugh.

"Yeah, ok." I say sarcastically.

After she hangs up I look at the picture of me and Max Schneider taken 3 years ago at this Broadway show 13. I automatically smile when I see it. Ahh best day of my life! I still remember that day.

My sister Peyton and I, we love Broadway shows. We watch parts online all the time, and went to shows at the Bank Atlantic Center whenever we could. So then one day my aunt from New York called to tell us she got some Broadway tickets for us.... We freaked out! We got our best clothes for the weekend and were put on a flight the next day. So skipping the boring details, the next day we looked so amazing. With our cute dresses and heels, and our hair all did. Straightened and curled at the bottom with our make up done by our aunt. And ohmygod we freaked out even more when we figured out we were going by ourselves. She just dropped us off and we went in. We had pretty good seats too! Seats she was 107 and I was 108. Section A. (I keep my ticket on the wall lol) once the show started and Max came out we were trying to find Max on the program and it took a while since he played so many roles! But we found him eventually. We were just whispering to him the whole time about how cute he was and how much of an amazing singer he was too... well mainly me. When the show finished we split up. Her on the outside stage left, and me on the outside stage right. When he came out we were supposed to call the other to tell them. I was waiting for who knows how long by myself. I was wondering why there was like no one on this side though. I was actually texting Maria when he came out. I didn't notice him until he was walking back inside.