I Guess Gentleman Aren't A Dying Breed After All

...We decided to take our boards cause apparently it's"farish". Jaden holds the door opened for me.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." Jaden interlocks his fingers with me. I smile to myself.

"So you sure you can board in those?" Jaden asks looking down to my booties.

"Watch me." I say as we walk to his gate.

We both lay our skateboards down, and hop on them. Jaden starts out slow making sure I can keep up. I roll my eyes and speed ahead of him. Seconds later Jaden catches up with me and we stay on that pace.....

"How long exactly is farish?" I ask Jaden.

"Now... like forty minutes." 

"Forty minutes?"

"Yeah. Your feet hurt?" He asks me.

"No." I lie. Jaden gives me a look.

"Kinda." I say. 

So Jaden makes me stop with him at a bench.

"Take off your shoes." He says as he sits down.

"What?" I ask as he starts to take his off.

"Take your shoes off." He repeats. So I obey this time.

When I take them off he hands me his shoes. I gve him a questioning look.

"Put them on." I smile shyly and I do.

They're too big so I have to tie them real tight. But I can manage.

"You straight?" Jaden asks taking hold of my booties by their heels.

"Yeah but..." I look down to him wearing his socks. He smiles, don't worry about me.

"Thank you." I smile.

"No problem." We get back to skateboarding and like forty minutes later we're pulling up to the mall.

"Wow." This place is enormously beautiful.

"I know," Jaden says grinning. We sit down by a fountain and switch shoes.

"Come on." Jaden holds his hand out for me.

I take it and we walk around to a door that says employees only. I open my mouth to say something, but Jaden beats me to is.

"Trust me." I clamp my mouth shut and smile.

We walk through different rooms and hallways.

"Stop!" Someone yells behind us. Frightened, I look to Jaden who's smiling.

"Forreal?" He asks as we turn around.

The guy had this look of authority on him that probably came from his suit. The guy's laughing while Jaden's smiling.

"Jim, this is Stella. Stella, this is Jim. He owns the mall." I blink suprised.

"Uh, nice to meet you." We shake.

"You too," He smiles nd then turns to Jaden.

"Is this your girlfriend?" He asks. I turn to Jaden.

"Uh. No." He says and then rushes into the next sentence.

"Can we keep our boards in your office?"

"Sure." He walks in front of us and unlocks the door to our left.

"On the shelf right there." He points next to his desk. So we put them down.

"Thanks Jim." Jaden says as we leave. As soon as we're out of his office and walking back out I ask,

"How-" Jaden cuts me off.

"He's friends with my dad." 

"Oh."

"So where do we start?" I ask Jaden once we walk back outside.

"How about entrance one?" I smile.

"Sounds like a plan."

So we start at Macy's. I find  couple shirts that I wanted. When we go to the register I pull my wallett out of my purse to find Jaden swiping his credit card.

"Really?" I ask giving him a look.

"Most girls would say thank you."

Jaden says picking up the bag with his right hand and taking my hand in his left.

"If you haven't noticed, I'm not like most girls." Jaden smiles.

Next we went into love culture where I got a couple high low dresses on sale, polka dot and tribal print leggings, and this really cute black bejeweled fly away cardigan. After that we were in entrance two. That's where I got an aero, hollister, and old navy shirt. Now we're browsing through Victoria Secret.

"Look, they have fitting rooms." Jaden says. I smile and push him.

"Shut up."

"Alright. Alright... We could just take it home?" He asks hopefully.

"That's a no." I say.

That's when I see someone really familiar. But I see them from behind. I try to figure out if it is her or not.... It is! My heart flutters and I grin.

"Stay here." I take my hand from Jaden's.

I sneak up on her while she's looking at fragrances.

"Pink's better than bombshell." I say and she jumps...

"

Welcome To Hollywoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें