Reunited And It Feels So Good~

I enter the private the private jet. It's small.... but big, and really pretty. There was a couch and ten seats. It's crazy. The chairs were in pairs with a table between them. It looked really cute.

"Yeah." Justin smiles.

I look at the time to see it's already ten thirty. I do the math real quick. Five hour flight, and then add three hours for the time difference. So we should land a little after six thirty.

"I'm so excited!" I bounce up and down on the chair.

We've been fying for about half an hour. Justin laughs.

"Does everyone know you left early?" I ask just now thinking about it.

"Yeah, I texted them." I nod.

"You know we should probably go to sleep."

"True. Once we get to Maria's she probably won't let us sleep."

Justin and I cuddle on the couch with our legs interwined together and our arms wrapped around eachother. We fall asleep not long after that........

"....Stella." I bolt up and run to the window.

"We're here!" Justin smiles.

"Morning to you too." I laugh.

"Morning." I tell Justin.

I take our bags and cross them over my chest. I wait for Justin to walk out of the jet. Then I jump on his back. They take us some backroad way to a group of taxi's. Once we hop in I tell the taxi her address, and look at the time. It's actually a little after seven, I guess we ran late. I call Maria.

"Hello?" She asks groggy.

"Guess what?" I ask excitedly.

"It better be important to be waking me up this early on a Saturday." I laugh.

"It is..... I'm in Florida!"

She screams so loud I have to hold the phone away from my ear while she does and Justin laughs. Even the taxi driver smiles.

"Calm down! I'm here with Justin for his concert and I have nothing to do the whole day so..."

"Ohmygod you better stop by!" I laugh.

"I'm in a taxi already. We're like... fifteen to twenty minutes away from your house."

"Ahhhh. I'm so excited!" I laugh.

"Me too. I missed you!"

"I missed you too!"

"Listen, imma let you go so you can get ready, alright?"

"Yeah, I'll see you soon. Byeee."

"Byeee." She hangs up.

"Taxi mayne. Turn up the radio." Justin says. Of course the No Hands comes on.

Justin and I start basically screaming all the words. The taxi driver is just smiling at us.

"You know you know the words." I say and he laughs.

After a lot of pressuring wee get the taxi driver to rap Roscoe's part. I died laughing. It was hilarious! We figure out his name is Steeve later after we talk the rest of the drive.

When we got out of the taxi Justin gave him a thirty dollar tip.

"Bye Steeve!" I say as I get out of the car with me and Justin's bags.

"Bye Stella!"

When we got out of the taxi Justin gave Steeve a thirty dollar tip. He first didn't wanna take it but he did.

"Awwwhhh!" I say when the Steeve drives off.

"You're so sweet!"

"Shut up." Justin smiles.

I glance and see a couple of guys watching us a little bit down the block.

We walk to Maria's door step and knock on the door. Mrs.Martinez answers it.

"Mi mija!" She screams excitedly.

"Mi mama!" We hug.

"This is my friend, Justin." They shake.

"Is Maria still upstairs?" I ask her.

"Yeah. She's in her room." I lead Justin upstairs and bang on her door.

"Is da po-po!" The door flings open and Maria jumps on me.

"Stella!" I laugh.

"Maria!" We jump in a circle while hugging and then she releases me.

"This is Justin." She grins.

"Hi." I laugh at how excited she is.

"Maria it's only been three weeks."

"Yeah, three weeks of hell! It's so dead without you and... what are you wearing?" She laughs.

"I didn't wanna fly here with regular clothes so I put on my pj's."

"But why those?" Justin laughs. I give Maria a look and she laughs too.

"I missed you." I smile.

"I missed you too." It was quiet for a couple seconds.

"I'm hungry." I say.

"¡Mama! ¿Hizo el desayuno?" Maria yells.

"Si, por supuesto. ¡Stella esta aqui!" I laugh.

"She knows me so well."

We all walk downstairs to find eggs, bacon, and waffles. We all eat and catch up while laughing to family stories...