"Oh me too!" It looks like they've made a compromise.

"Akk, I can't wait for us to study together. I know you'll be in different building than me as you chose economy environment instead of engineering but I still think it'll get us even closer." They all looked at us like at abandoned puppies.

"Aww, that's my ship."

"Our." They high-fived and we finally ordered our drinks. We've got just new coctails we've never tasted and then headed home but as the alcohol played with all of us, we almost had a sleepover outside on the bench.

"Hmm..." I opened my eyes and felt a strong stabbing pain in my head. I felt heavy too and noticed that Chon was sleeping on me the whole time on the couch. He was sleeping so peacefully that I didn't want to wake him up but nature called and I had to get out of his grip.

"Chon? I need to..."

"Just a little longer... Akk..." His body was twitching between my legs and I couldn't hold it any longer and pushed him away gently.

"I'm sorry, I have to go!" For my bad luck the toilet was already occupied!

"Hey! Let me in!" I knocked on the door.

"Fuck, Akk! I'm still not done!" I'll kill Khan! Luckily he didn't lock the door so I opened them and pushed him to the side.

"Are you crazy?!"

"It's you who can't pee a little faster!" He rolled his eyes and I quickly released the fluid.

"This is so weird..." He said to make it even more awkward.

"Why? We are peeing next to each other in school as well."

"But this is even weirder when you are so close..."

"Be glad I'm not Wat or you wouldn't be able to pee."

"Why?"

"You'd get hard for sure." He punched my shoulder when he was done and finally left. Annoying him was a smart thing to do.

After I washed my hands, I went to look at my sleeping beauty who was hugging my jacket on the couch.

"I love you so much, Akk..." He was pursing his lips as if he was dreaming about kissing me and I decided to make his dream a reality. I leaned closer to him and kissed him which woke him up.

"So it wasn't a dream..."

"At first, what were you dreaming about so passionately?" He blushed and turned around. I stroked his shoulder and laid my body next to him again.

×××

The next day we've already learnt about our results which were positive for all of us.

"Yes! I've got it! I can go to college now!" Khan was the happiest of us but I was as happy as him, I just didn't express it that well. 

"We still don't know if our entrance exams ended well but you should know it, Akk."

"They did. I'm happy I can study with my boyfriend now but what about you two? I'm still worried..."

"I wouldn't be worried about Wat but me..."

"Come on, Khan! I was very strict with you and your participation in basketball matches will definitely help you to get above others!" He nodded and smiled.

One week later we learnt that both of them got to their dream university which they wanted to study together. Khan didn't even mention it in front of his parents but they still learnt about it. Luckily, Khan's high scoring in the exams shut their mouths and they let him study where he wanted.