"Nahh I was just feeling like talking to someone. Actually I was writing a chapter of my book but suddenly got stuck because of writer's block. So thought to fresh up my mind by talking to someone, I tried to call tae but he is busy for now. And no one is at home, so thought to talk to mom but she isn't at home too. It's fine I will watch some videos on my phone." Jungkook spoke with a slight pout on his face that made ji-hun chuckle softly.

"What if your mom isn't home? I am here, come sit talk me." Ji-hun spoke making space for Jungkook on the couch as he placed his file on the table infront.

"No no you must be doing work." Jungkook spoke, ji-hun shook his head.

"Doing work is very usual for me, I can do that later. You sit." Ji-hun spoke patting the free space, Jungkook smiled warmly as he sat on the couch.

"What were you doing tho?" Jungkook asked.

"I was going through account detail of my company." Ji-hun spoke, Jungkook hummed nodding his head, there was a few minutes silence between them as they didn't knew what they were supposed to talk. Ji-hun cleared his throat and gkanced at Jungkook.

"Kook, can I say you something?" He asked, Jungkook looked at him nodding his head.

"See...I know you just met me a few months back, and I also know you still don't take me as your father, which I understand too. It's not easy for you to just take me as your father in a few months, but I had always taken you as my son. Since the day I began to love your mother I have always thought that I have two kids Lisa and you. Even tho you weren't with me you was always precious to me." Ji-hun spoke trying his best to put his words in right way so he won't sound desperate of being called dad or something.

"I know that it's too early for you to call me dad, and I can wait for you to call me that. Even if you don't want to call me dad, I am ok with it. I just want to let you know that you can think of me as your father. Kook, I always wanted a son. I always wished to have a small version of me with whom I can play video games, go to fishing, watch football. But God never gave me a chance to have one until I met your mother.

See, I know there must be things you have to talk about with someone but you can't talk to your mom. I know as I have went through some phase in my 20's as well. There are many things which we can't discuss with our mother, you know I used to talk to my father about those. And I always felt better after talking to him, I am giving you full authority and the right to talk to me about everything you want. You can come to me at any time, I would be always here to listen to you hmm." Ji-hun spoke smiling softly at Jungkook who can't help but feel emotions bubbling in him.

His father had never had a simple decent conversation with him ever, the male would just hum or nod his head to Jungkook's words when the male was small. And knowing his han don't even cares about his talks he stopped speaking to the male. But today listening to ji-hun Jungkook felt great, he felt like he finally had a fatherly figure in his life on whom he had some rights.

"I understand that uncle, and i am very happy to have someone like you in my life. I will remember and come to you whenever I feel like talking to someone for sure, thank you so much for making me feel like I have someone like a father in my life." Jungkook spoke gulping hard trying his best to hold back his emotions.

"No need to thank me for something you deserve to have." Ji-hun spoke with a soft smile, Jungkook can't help but smile widely as well.

"And I more thing, I always wanted my son to get married to my best friend's son. You see my best friend, namjoon's father had two sons, and they both are into boys. So I can't marry my daughter with either of them, and so I always wished to marry my son with either of them, I think you can fulfil that wish of mine.