36 Alexander

Growing up in the kind of world I did, I wasn't shown much affection or love. I've never known what it felt like. Maybe when I was a baby I knew what love felt like, but that love ended as soon as I turned 13 and was able to learn how to properly hold a gun. Or take a life. But I imagine that what I feel for Juliette is what love would be like. I have nothing to compare it to. I just know that I would do anything to keep this woman with me forever. I pull her further into me until I can feel her small exhales against my neck. It's early morning and I can tell it's still raining. We might just stay in today. She stirs and I pull my fingertips through her hair to lull her back to sleep. I just want to lie with her in my arms for a couple of more minutes. My phone dings and I pick it up in hopes that Bear will have more news for me. I scroll through the slew of pictures sent from Bear with a familiar blond. There are clips of her leaving the same hotel my father stayed at early in the mornings or just getting on the elevator late at night. Sasha Ambrose. The wife of New York's Don. Why would Bear send these images of her? I get suspicious of my fathers' intentions with her but there are no photos of them being seen together; I still can't confidently assure myself that they had no business with each other though. I sigh loudly; hoping that the confusion and stress will leave my body through the exhale of air. Juliette stirs at my side and brings me back to the present. I think I tired her out from our "relaxing" last night. I smile at her limp body. Then my smile widens when I think of the perfect way of waking her. I slowly untangle my arm from beneath her so that I can hover over her as she sleeps deeply. She turns her head to the left and pulls her right arm up above her head, exposing one hard nipple to the cold air. She's perfection in its realest form. I kneel between her legs making sure to not bump into her and wake her up. I touch the nape of her neck with an open mouthed kiss and taste the sweetness that is her. I continue to trail my lips down the side of her neck until I reach her stiff nipple and suck it in. I lightly suckle on her breast keeping my eyes on her's to make sure she stays deep in her slumber. I lightly scrape my teeth over her right nipple and she stirs, turning her head to the left. I continue my trail down to her abdomen, licking into her belly button and she whimpers quietly. Fuck, how is she still asleep? I'm hard as fuck and ready to be inside of her already. My hands come up to caress her hips as I continue to trail my lips down to her pubic bone. She has a small trail of hair leading down to the place my mouth and cock crave to be in 24/7. I press a light kiss to each of her hip bones before licking up her center. She tastes Devine. I continue to attack her clit with my tongue as my arms wrap around the tops of her thighs to lock her lips to mine. She stirs and turns to the right again. I continue to lick her cunt until her legs start to draw up and she whimpers louder than before. I flex my hips into the mattress to find that release that only she can give me. 

"Ohhh...." she moans as I slide my middle finger into her soaking wet pussy. Fuck baby, you're gonna make me come just like this. She's so tight around my finger I start to flex my hips into the mattress at a faster pace. She moans loudly and I suddenly feel her fingers in my hair. Fuck, I love it when she pulls on my hair. I'm going to cum on the sheets if we keep going at this pace. I kiss her lips one last time before forcing my lips away to hover over her. I nip her nipple again before placing a kiss with the taste of her on her lips. I need to come inside her. Now. I tilt my hips back, allowing the head of my cock to lather itself in her slickness. I continue to use my cock to play with her clit for a couple of more seconds before I slide into her tight pussy effortlessly as she remains asleep. 

"Fuck, baby."

I reach up to hold her head in the palms of my hands as I proceed to flex my hips back and ram into her forcefully. She moans louder this time and her hands reach up to touch my chest. I bury my head in the nape of her neck and suckle at the skin there hoping it'll leave a mark for everyone to see. I sense the moment she's awake because she starts to breathe differently and her fingernails trail over my nipples. I lean back and stare into her eyes as I continue to pump in and out of her. 

"Morning, baby." I say with a grin. The side of her mouth tips upwards and her head tilts back as she lets out another moan as I slam my cock deeper into her. 

"I'm going to come inside this pussy. Whose pussy is this?"

Her hands clutch at my shoulders now as she starts to meet my thrusts.

"Whose pussy is this, Juliette?"

She moans and attempts to push me so she can ride me. Not today, baby. I fall onto her, putting most of my weight into her so she remains as still as possible to take my cock. 

"Tell me, whose pussy this is or you aren't coming, angel."

"Please."

"Say it."

I slow my thrusts down when I can tell she's just about ready to fall over the edge. Her eyes open back up and she attempts to push at me again. I capture her wrists under my hands and hold them against the mattress as she struggles to get free.

"Tell me, Juliette. Whose pussy is this?"

I slow my thrusts down even more, allowing myself to inch into her slower. Fuck, I'm gonna blow my load with our without her answer.

"Julie-"

"Yours. it's yours, Alexander."

"Fuck yes, it's mine. You're mine."

I thrust into her harder and faster until she moans my name. At the feel of her channel clenching around my cock I groan my release into her. Pumping my hips to prolong my orgasm. Hoping that my cum stays deep inside her. She waits until I slump my weight onto her before pushing me to the side and maneuvering herself ontop of me. I'm still out of breath as she reaches down and takes hold of my half erect cock.

Juliette stares up at me again. "Watch" she says as she lowers herself onto me.

"Oh Fuck baby. Fuck." I groan as I watch my cock disappear into her tightness. My hands clench around her hips and I pull on her love handles, beckoning her to move. She's even tighter now after her orgasm and I can hear the combination of our climaxes as she continues to ride me. She leans back and her hands massage her tits, pulling on her nipples and she moans my name. 

"Come for me again, baby." I grit out. And she does. All over my cock as I pump my second release into her womb. This woman is going to be the death of me. 

I'm sitting on the couch across from Juliette when I see my phone vibrating from a call. Bustrov. Again. My heart skips a beat at the sight of his name. And then as I stare back at Juliette, dressed in my t shirt and a pair of my socks, staring at the tv with her hand in the tub of Moose tracks, my heart rate increases and I feel like I'm in a room alone with the walls closing in on me. I feel like this organ inside of me is pumping funny at a fast rate and I hate this feeling. My hand shakily reaches for my phone but then I hear Juliette's laugh as something on the TV humors her and I pause. Just six more days with just her. Then I'll deal with the chaos. The repercussions.