20 Juliette

This must be what sin tastes like. I could easily get addicted to this. His lips are oh so consuming and they are everywhere. On my lips, my neck, my face. His hands cup my ass cheeks as we move to the bed where he lightly sets me down and stares into my eyes.

"Juliette Grasso. How have I lived my entire life not knowing you?" He asks breathlessly before attacking my lips again. He pushes my shirt up and over my head and sucks a hardened nipple into his mouth.

"Ahhh, yes"

His hand kneads the other breast and I reach for his belt. Before I can kick his pants off he moves his lips down my abdomen and licks my belly button. His hands unbuckle my jeans and throws them off to the side as his lips move down to my pubic bone. He places a soft kiss to each of my hip bones then staring right up at me, he licks my center.

"Oh god"

"Not god, baby. Alexander. Say it."

I can't even comprehend what he's saying right now. My hands move to pull on his hair as he continues to lick my clit. His thumbs separate my lips and his tongue probes into my pussy.

"You taste so fucking perfect. So fucking mine, Juliette."

I'm so wet, I hear the juices of my pussy and his saliva every time he licks me. I feel the familiar tingle in my stomach. How can I be coming already?

"That's it. Come for me, baby. All over my tongue."

His hand presses down onto my lower belly and I let go. I contract at the tingling that takes over my body as I feel even more wetness released from between my legs. I'm still basking in the aftermath of my orgasm when Alexander enters me in one quick thrust.

"Fuck baby, you're so fucking tight."

Fuck, I feel him in my stomach. He's so big that it stings. He stays still inside of me for a second before slowly pulling back out and thrusting in. His lips whisk over my neck and he groans. He thrusts inside one more time before flipping us over so I'm ontop.

"Ride me, baby"

I hesitate. I don't know how. Deep breath in, Juliette. I move my hips back and that draws another groan out of him. His hands grip both sides of my waist.

"That's it baby"

"I-I'm not sure if I'm doing this right." I say softly.

He stops moving my hips and stares at me.

"Everything you do is right. You're doing such a perfect job, baby."

He sits up and kneads my ass beckoning me to move my hips back and forth at a faster pace. His lips close around my nipple and I come again. He releases inside me a couple of seconds later with a groan.

I trace my finger over the tattoo on the right side of his abdomen. He has a dragon that runs along his ribs. So many tattoos. Why does he have so many? What does he do for a living? I tried, I really tried not to panic because I didn't know anything about this man I just fucked. What different is this man from any of the others, Juliette? But, something about him was different. something about him made me feel like I could trust him with anything. And I didn't like that. I've lived the past 10 years being fine without trusting anyone and now, now this man has me running at the idea of trusting him.

"What's wrong?"

"You mean besides me fucking a man I barely know? Nothing"

His arms tighten around me.

"Ask away. I'll tell you anything about me."

"What do you do for a living?"

"I own a company"

"What company?"

"VE Enterprise"

"Why do you always give me one worded answers?"

"Because you ask me closed ended questions."

I ignore his sassiness.

" How old are you?"

"30. I turn 31 in November."

30? Holy shit. He's a full 8 years older than me.

"Does that bother you?"

" What?"

"My age. 8 years isn't that much of a difference."

I don't think I ever told him my age. How does he know?

"How do you know my age?"

"I told you, I know everything about you."

Oh, the places money can take you.

After a couple minutes of silence he whispers, "Ask me more questions."

"I don't want to know anymore"

"Please"

"You sure are bossy."

"Ask me. I love hearing you talk."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"No."

'What do your parents do for a living?"

"My mother was a stay at home mom. My father ran our company."
"Past tense?"
"They're both gone now."