18 Alexander

She's perfect. So beautiful and sassy. So mine. I hear her moving around in the bathroom probably trying to locate her clothes-excuse me, lingerie, which are in the living room and probably torn to pieces. I let her squabble around flustered knowing that the bag of clothes I asked Bellamy to purchase for her is sitting in my closet and smile. When was the last time I had anyone in my space? I can't remember. I hear her talking to herself and not a moment later she appears in the doorway with her hair down.

"I-I need to borrow something to wear."

"Where are you going?'

"Home? I also need a ride."

My smile widens and I continue staring at her. I can tell she starts to get a little nervous when she looks at anything but me. Her cheeks start to get red. My god, she really is perfect.

"Look in the closet."

She rolls her eyes and heads over to the closed door. She comes out a couple of minutes later wearing a pair of my sweats and a hoody. Guess she didn't see the bag I placed in there with newly purchased women's clothing but she does look good in my clothes. She probably looks better in my clothes than I do. Scratch that, she definitely does. 

"So uh, this has been fun and all but I do need to get going." 

"Really? Where do you need to be "...I glance at then clock, " 10 am on a Saturday?"

" I just have things I need to get done, um but I don't have a ride."

My eyes remain on her. I must take a second too long to give her the answer she wants because she storms out of my room mumbling under her breath that she'll order an uber. Uber my ass. She probably doesn't remember her way out so I use that to my advantage and pull my boxers on and get out of bed to follow her. She's halfway through the kitchen.

"You walk out of that door by yourself and I will carry you and chain you to my bed."

She turns around suddenly.

"You wouldn't"

"Oh, I would, baby."

"You're crazy. What is wrong with you?" she shouts.

"You. You're what's wrong with me" I reply calmly.

"You don't even know me."

"We've been over this, Juliette."

"Stop calling me that"

"Why? It's your name, isn't it?"

"It's Heaven."

"Stop lying to me."

"FORGET THIS. You really are crazy, you know that?"

Crazy for you. She turns back around and heads towards the elevator. She should really learn to listen to me. Because now that I've had Juliette Grasso, now that I've tasted her? She's mine. All of her. Knowing that she needs some space, I let her go and send Bellamy a message to take her home. I'll see her tonight anyway.

Man of Veracity- Finishedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें