33 Alexander

I inhale the scent of apples with Juliettes head resting on my chest. She must've been tired since she fell asleep right after dinner. I tighten my arm around her waist. I love these moments with her; when she's relaxed. When her face looks so peaceful and at ease next to me. I reach for my phone when it buzzes. 

Your father and Bustrova met several times in the month of August about 10 years ago. They met at Bush's each time on the same day. Meetings lasted about an hour.

I reply back immediately. How many times?

4 times in August. They had no security with them each time. 

No security? 4 times? Too many meetings within a short period of time. They must have not been expecting to get violent with one another which means the meetings were set up to expect both to agree on something. I think back to all of the times my father would stay out late into the early mornings, even for 2-3 days at a time with no explanation. He'd come back in a new suit then the last time I saw him.

Bush's? We don't have a Bush's in Boston. Where did they meet?

Vegas.

Vegas? Louis Van Doren would always demand his counterparts to meet him somewhere halfway. No way he would be willing to travel all the way to Vegas to meet with Bustrova. Something doesn't make sense. What the fuck did Bustrova have over my fathers head?

Find out where he stayed and how long he stayed in Vegas for. I don't care if Bear has to file through 10 years worth of camera recordings.

Yes sir.

I click the screen off and toss my phone on the nightstand. None of this makes any fucking sense. My father despised Bustrova, so why would he suddenly want to make a deal with him? I rub my hand down my face attempting to rid of the stress from all of the unanswered questions.  Juliette stirs next to me bringing me back to the present. It's been too long since I've had her pussy wrapped tightly around me. I roll her onto her back as I situate myself between her legs. She remains sleeping as I lightly kiss my way down her throat making sure I suck harder at the base of her neck. My fingertips trace their way up her torso lifting my shirt she has on with it. Her nipples harden at the exposure to the cool air and I wrap my lips around one nipple sucking it greedily into my mouth. She whimpers and I slightly bite down into her breast. Fuck, she's perfect. My hands have never touched anything this perfect. I bring my right hand up to tug on her other breast as my other hand squeezes her ass. I move to her other breast and alter between sucking them both. My angel remains deep in her slumber. 

"Baby." I whisper. My cock is rock hard now and begging to be sheathed inside of her but I want a taste first. I kiss my way down her stomach and position my face at the apex of her thighs. I glance up at her to see if she's woken yet but Juliette remains unbothered. I bring my face to her pussy and take a deep inhale of her in. Fuck, she still smells like us. I separate her lips with my thumbs and stare at her sopping wet pussy before licking from her opening up to her clit. Juliette moans quietly and turns her head the other way. I can't wait to bury myself inside her and come so deep that my seed takes place in her. I can't wait for her to get pregnant and have a round stomach with my kid. My cock is so hard it's leaking out pre-cum onto the sheets. I tongue her clit which has her moaning louder. Yes, baby, feel me eating my pussy out. I wrap my arms around the tops of her thighs and latch onto her. I immediately feel her fingers pulling my hair and look up at her. Her eyes are open now staring down at me. Her mouth is shaped in an O as she attempts to take a breath in.

"Ahh, Alex."

That's the first time anyones called me Alex. And fuck, I like it. No, I fucking love it. 

"That's it, baby. Watch me eat my pussy out."

I tease her opening with my middle finger only allowing the tip of my finger in her which causes her legs to tighten around my head.

"Yes, just like that."

She's so wet she's making a wet spot on the bed. 

"I-I'm gonna come."

I slow my movements down.

"You only come on my cock, Juliette."

I wait for her peak to recede before starting my ministrations again. Her fingers continue to pull at my hair causing me to hold onto her tighter. I rock my hips into the mattress to relieve the throbbing in my cock. I continue sucking Juliette's clit, stopping just before tipping her over the edge.

"I'm gonna do this every morning to you, baby. "

She responds by moaning.

"I need you."

"I'm right here."

"I need you inside me." I lick from her opening up to her clit one last time before I heave my body up until I'm face to face with her. And staring at her right here in this moment, I almost utter those 3 words I've never thought of saying before. Being here between her legs and seeing her eyes so full of pleasure makes me want to just crawl inside her heart and settle there forever. I caress her face as if she's the most precious thing to me because she is. The single most precious thing I will have ever touched or known. From the moment I saw her face I knew she'd be the end of me. I tilt my hips back to position the tip of my cock at her opening, watching her face morph into ecstasy as I sink into her. I watch her eyes close and her head tip back as she takes all of me and I feel guilt tugging in my chest. But if I can have her and not chance her finding out about the arrangement, I will find any way to make sure that happens because there is no possible way I can live without this beautiful soul.