41

As of the moment the Tonks family were all sat at the dinner table, Tonks had Jet on her shoulders. Normally he would be resting near or on Harry but as of the moment he didn't think that was the best idea. Why? Well the answer was actually a very simple one, Jet was very worried that Harry might accidentally mistake him for food and bite his head off.

"Oh Andromeda, you bloody beautiful woman." Harry said as he began eating his seventh chicken leg. "You bloody beautiful woman," Harry repeated after swallowing another mouthful. "bloody beautiful, you goddess in human form, if you weren't married then I would marry you." Harry said as he continued eating.

"Oh...um...thank you." Andromeda said in a slow voice as a blush creeped onto her face, she looked at Ted who looked more amused than anything else.

"What?" Ted asked when she looked at him. "I'm not going to get mad at him, if you weren't married then I would marry you."

"Preach." Harry said as he stopped eating to raise a fist at Ted, he continued eating right after Ted fist bumped him.

"I take it that you're hungry." Tonks said in a dry voice.

"What gave me away?" Harry said as he finished another chicken leg just before Dobby and Flipsy popped in with some more food. "Hmm?"

"We didn't think Mum could make food fast enough for you so we got Dobby and Flipsy to do it." Tonks explained when Harry looked confused.

"Ah," Harry nodded in understanding. "I am sorry about this." Harry apologized. "According to the book it will take me a few days to stop acting like my animal side." Harry said just as the elves placed the food on the table, Harry nodded to them and thanked them before they popped away.

"We understand dear." Andromeda nodded as she placed more food on his plate for him.

"Speaking of, what is your animal?" Tonks asked.

"The best animal in the world." Harry replied easily.

"Really?"

"Of course it is, it's mine." Harry frowned, making it sound like she missed something really, really obvious. "Thing is...I don't really know it's name. I now what it looks like but I don't really know what it is called."

"Well, what does it look like?" Ted asked.

"Well...um..."

"Harry..." Ted asked when Harry didn't answer, Harry's gaze appeared to be locked onto something with a very scary intensity, Ted frowned and looked at his daughter who was happily smiling as she waved a chicken leg in front of Harry's face. "Dora..." Ted sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What?" Tonks asked in an innocent voice.

"Honey, please don't mess with the new animagus." Ted said in a slightly tired voice. "I don't think that it is the best idea to do that when Harry's usual self control is not in effect here."

"It's not like anything bad will happen." Tonks said in a dismissive voice, only to yelp and jump in her seat when Harry snatched the leg out of Tonk's hand by using his mouth. "I stand corrected." Tonks said quietly as Harry tore into the chicken leg.

"I want to duel someone." Harry declared suddenly once he was done with the chicken.

"What?" Ted replied.

"I want to duel someone." Harry repeated. "Anyone up for it?" Harry asked as he looked around.

"Well...it might help reduce all of the energy he has." Andromeda said in a thoughtful voice as she looked at Ted. "It will also probably help him burn off all of the food that he is eating."