(50) wrath of the silver comet

Monsters / dragons talking = "bold"

Humans talking = slanted

Thinking = slanted and bold

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n pov

Taking a deep breath, I activated my jets which glowed with a searing white light and rocketed towards Cham and Kamsin at supersonic speed making a sonic boom that shook the sky and ground alike. Quickly I spun around and used my wings to slam into the two of them, knocking them both into the water before using my tail to whip Steve into a sea stack knocking him out for now. I swiftly flew over to where Astrid, Stormfly, Hiccup, and Toothless and grabbed them before flying over to Ama and the nesto.

y/n / Strax : "room for a few more?"

Ama / webs : "it'll be cramped but i can make it work."

y/n / Strax : "good. I'm going to buy you some time, get back to the edge and make sure everyone is safe."

Ama / webs : "i dont think thats a good idea wings, enraged state or not there really strong, not to mention they smacked ya around pretty good..."

y/n / Strax : "ill figure something out rest assured, but i need everyone else safe first."

Ama / webs : "*sigh* fine, just come back in one piece... I don't want another amatsu scenario."

y/n / Strax : "I know, and I won't let that happen."

With that Ama pulled the remaining riders and dragons into the nesto before the cocoon sealed shut and the nesto descended into the depths of the ocean before i heard two splashes, looking to where the noise came from, i saw Cham and kamsin fly up into the air and out of the water. They were completely soaked which made me chuckle as I saw Kamsin furiously shaking the water off of her as she glared at me.

Kamsin : "You're going to pay for that."

y/n / Strax : "we'll see about that."

At that i swiftly rocket towards them creating a loud sonic boom in the process. Just before i crash into them i swiftly pull up and use my wings to uppercut both of them sending them high into the air, as they steady themselves i start rapidly increasing speed circling around them at supersonic speeds before swooping at them and using my claws to slash at them making them roar in pain. Cham attempted to escape by flying out, but I used my speed to smack him back into the assault. After a while they were both covered in lacerations and bruises so I stopped and flew high above them and started to pull as much dragon element to my wings as I could, making my jets glow a blinding white color. As I flew up above them, I saw them follow me with their eyes with a confused expression before I stopped directly above them and aimed my wings at them.

Corrupted Kamsin / metal head : "Wait, what are they doing?"

As I continued to charge my wings with dragon element a look of shock and horror washed across Chams face as the searing light started to cover the land.

Corrupted cham : "OH S-"

Before he could utter another word, I fired a beam of blinding dragon element at them which completely enveloped them in a pillar of white light. As the beam hit the water there was a massive explosion of steam and water which after a moment created a whirlpool that dragged any evidence of them beneath the waves. After a moment I stopped the beam, I could feel myself getting weaker from so much dragon element usage, but I simply looked to the ocean below as the jets that once adorned my back and head crest slowly faded from white, to red, until they stopped entirely.