(44) Maces and Talons part 2

Monsters / dragons talking = "bold"

Humans talking = slanted

Thinking = slanted and bold

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n pov

We had just gotten back to the edge and Snotlout and Tuffnut were celebrating how "awesome they were" in the stables as everyone else was calming down.

Snoutlout : "did you see that look on Rykers face?"

As he is about to continue Ruffnut pulls him off of Barf and lands with a thud as Tuffnut comes over to help him up.

Snotlout : "I was like "tuff now!" and you were like-"

Tuffnut : "your wish is my command, snotman! And then-"

Tuff and Snotlout : "BAM!!! HAHAHA!!!"

y/n / Strax : "I honestly don't believe it... they become more annoying."

As I say that Stormfly walks up to me.

Stormfly : "yeah... I didn't think that was possible."

Toothless : "ditto..."

Astrid : "hey Hiccup? Can we talk? It's really important..."

Hiccup : "Sure, what's up?"

Astrid : "so... heather... isn't actually a dragon hunter..."

As she says that she looks over to her with a confused expression on my face, it seems she had everyone else's attention, all who were present at least.

Snotlout : "yeah right! And me and tuff are wooly yaks."

Astrid : "no, I'm serious, Heather is a double agent, she's been giving me information for us to use against the dragon hunters... things got... way to close this time... if Stormfly and i hadn't stepped in when we did she could have been killed"

As she says that Astrid looks over to me with a concerned and irritated look on her face drawing everyone else's attention to me as well.

y/n / Strax : "that explains quite a bit actually..."

As I say that I look from Astrid to Stormfly with a questioning look as she chuckles nervously and looks away from me making my heart sink slightly.

Hiccup : "astrid why didn't you tell us? Strax almost killed Heather today! If you were a little slower then Strax would have made sure Heather was dead."

Astrid : "I know... i didn't want to keep this a secret from everyone but Heather insisted that we shouldn't tell anyone else."

Snotlout : "why would she want that!? The snotman and the tuffster could have helped her out!"

As he says that Tuffnut highfives him, making Ruffnut and the rest of the dragons groan in annoyance.

Astrid : "she knew that's what would happen if you all knew, we would try to pull her out of there as soon as possible."

Hiccup : "yes we would, *sigh* well now that we know we need to get her out of there now."

Astrid : "my thoughts exactly. She was trying to meet with the leader of the dragon hunters, someone called Viggo Grimborn."

Hiccup : "Wait, Ryker isn't the leader?"

Astrid : "no, from what Heather has told me so far Viggo is the real leader of the hunters."