Shen Yunzhe swallowed his words silently.

[In short, this is what Codename Hope looked like after it accidentally entered the core game field and was suspended for a period of time. 】

Shen Yunzhe lifted the man on the ground and leaned on his legs, "It turns out that he doesn't look like a monster. Speaking of which, how can a normal person have long silver hair, and even his eyes are silver, like a monster."

"Hope?" Shen Yunzhe tried to call him, "Hope?"

[You can try calling his real name: Shen Qi. 】

"What kind of bad name is this?" Shen Yunzhe was disgusted. "Shen Yunxi, get up. I'm here to take you home."

"If you don't open your eyes, I won't call you Shen Yunxi anymore."

The system silently closed its mouth and made no more noise.

"Shen Yunxi."

Codename Hope slowly opened his eyes. He looked at Shen Yunzhe blankly, and Shen Yunzhe waved his hand in front of his eyes.

"Can you see what it is?"

Codename Hope subconsciously looked at his hand. After looking at it for a long time, he said his first words as if he had just woken up from a dream, "Where is this?"

"Shen Yunzhe?"

Codename Hope was obviously in a bad state. After thinking about it for a long time, Shen Yunzhe remembered that he was like this when he first met Codename Hope. He looked obedient, spoke carefully, and could read. The look in the person's eyes is full of innocence.

His memory is too blank, so he is fearful and curious about his surroundings, like a scared cat that wants to stretch out its claws.

It is also a beautiful doll that Shen Yunzhe likes.

Now he still knows Shen Yunzhe, but his memory is obviously blurred, so he has returned to this state. This is because he has been sleeping for too long, and his consciousness finally returned to his body, but he cannot handle it well. Exaggerated and extreme horrific memories.

He still vaguely remembered Shen Yunzhe, so he also understood that Shen Yunzhe was a safe person, so after asking questions, he subconsciously leaned towards Shen Yunzhe.

"Sober up." Shen Yunzhe patted him on the back, "I'm here to take you home."

"go home?"

"Yes, go home." Shen Yunzhe pulled up the codename Hope.

Codename Hope was still in a dazed state. He was held by Shen Yunzhe's hand and walked out, so he followed him without resistance, keeping his eyes fixed on Shen Yunzhe in front of him.

"Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope couldn't help but say, "There seems to be something wrong with me now."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know." Codename Hope said: "I feel a little pain in my heart. It's like my heart hasn't been beating for a long time. After it suddenly jumped, my whole body was in pain due to lack of oxygen, but I'm fine. I'm happy because you really came to take me home. Although I don't actually have many memories, I'm very happy."

Codename Hope showed a slightly shy smile, "I must like you very much."

Looking at such code-named hope, Shen Yunzhe recalled the code-named hope that he had confronted before.

To be honest, he really wants to do something to Codename Hope now so that he can stay like this forever. He is so lovable now.

He would say thank you when he was helped, he would confess his love frankly, and he would still be shy. After recovering his memory, he would only pretend, hiding his extreme little thoughts every day, and the angelic expressions on his face were all fake. , the means are even more difficult to describe.