Chapter 140

Shen Yunzhe came out with the recipe. The recipe looked very shabby, with only a big word "delicious" on the cover.

Looks like a pirated copy.

As soon as he walked out of the kitchen, he heard a squeaking sound. He turned around and saw the lights in the closed dressing room were on. Two people were standing under the lights, one of whom was wearing an obvious chef's hat.

"Boss." The man wearing a chef's hat raised the book in his hand, "Are you really kidding? Follow this recipe?"

"I'm not kidding, this is the recipe I bought for a big price, you just follow this recipe!"

"But the ingredients in this recipe are messy and strange. I'm a chef, and no one knows better than me how unpalatable these ingredients will be."

"Don't worry about it, just do it and I'll give you a bonus afterwards."

After saying that, one of the people left, and finally only the person wearing the chef's hat remained inside.

The light went out again, and it was as if nothing had happened inside. Shen Yunzhe held up the menu with interest. There was a click, and the window cracked. Shen Yunzhe could clearly see in the hole in the middle of the glass, a knife with a belt. Looking over with bloodshot eyes.

It stared fiercely at Shen Yunzhe and the recipe in Shen Yunzhe's hand.

"You want this?" Shen Yunzhe tilted his head, then withdrew his hand as if teasing him, "I won't give it to you. If I pick it up, it's mine!"

As he said this, Shen Yunzhe hummed a song and walked out. There was a bang behind him, and the glass cracked even bigger. Shen Yunzhe didn't care, and he felt extremely peaceful.

Walking out of the kitchen, Shen Yunzhe felt his hands were wet. When he looked down, he found that the recipe was bleeding. Shen Yunzhe opened the recipe in disgust, and then found that the note placed directly inside was bleeding. Shen Yunzhe put the note out Pulling it out, new handwriting appeared on the note that was completely stained red with blood.

[The dishes in this recipe are very popular. This has nothing to do with all the cuisines I have learned. Even an ordinary person can make it. 】

[I don't understand why everyone says it's so delicious. There are obviously no flavor-enhancing ingredients in it. I even thought about whether poppy was added to it, but this dish came out of my hands. Yes, I know exactly what's in it. 】

[More and more people are ordering food, and the orders are scheduled for next year. Why? Why? ? 】

[I can't stand it anymore, I have to know what's going on, I'm going to try how delicious this dish is! 】

[...I shouldn't taste these dishes. 】

[This is simply not something that should exist in the human world. 】

Shen Yunzhe threw away the note. He was really disgusted. The blood-soaked note fell to the ground, and soon blood came out. Shen Yunzhe didn't care. He continued to move forward with the recipe. I walked around the lobby on the first floor. The lobby on the first floor was quite clean. It must have been cleaned in a timely manner due to the heavy traffic, so it was not dirty.

So Shen Yunzhe went up to the second floor and opened the door of box number one.

Box No. 1 was smaller, and the inside was different from the Mirror World. The messy room was filled with traces of moldy cakes and dried blood on the ground. The cordon was half hung in the box. Shen Yunzhe looked around over the cordon. He was sitting I opened the recipe book on a relatively clean chair and opened it to the first page.