Chapter 83

"This is much more exciting than the game arcade." Li Yilun put his hands in his pockets and looked at the few people left on the train. "There are only a few players in the game arcade, how many people are there here."

Shen Yunzhe was pulled up by him and sat on his seat. The injured female student could not move around and could only keep her where she was.

"Why didn't you go down when the door opened?" Shen Yunzhe asked him.

Li Yilun frowned slightly, "I originally wanted to go down, but as soon as I got to the door, I saw a dark cloud on the face of everyone who went down, with a look of death on their faces."

This was enough to stop a fortune teller. He finally chose to stay on the train, so the next moment he saw everyone who got off the train being dragged into the ground by hands that suddenly appeared. There were screams everywhere. Li Yilun Station At the door, I was covered in cold sweat.

Li Yilun's special ability is based on his own fortune-telling, which is people-oriented. He can see the fate of living people. This ability may not be too prominent in the game field, but it is extremely powerful among the crowd. In other words: he is very Suitable for dealing with such bizarre events that erode reality.

Looking at Shen Yunzhe's strange eyes, Li Yilun couldn't help but take two steps back and rub the goosebumps on his arms.

"Why are you looking at me like that? It's like you're looking at money."

"I just think your ability is really good." Shen Yunzhe stared at him, "There are so many people here, and you can determine what will happen by looking at everyone's future, which means you can avoid many dangers. Isn't this better than money?" More precious?"

Li Yilun's expression was a little awkward. He sat next to Shen Yunzhe and looked at the people around him. "You can't see much. The difference between life and death is just because the difference is too big and obvious."

After speaking, he asked Shen Yunzhe, "Where is your younger brother?"

"who?"

"The one who packed away my hot pot dishes." Li Yilun kept his voice low, "I remember that he can directly hurt strange objects. If he is here, we can at least ensure our own safety."

Shen Yunzhe replied decisively: "He is dead."

"died?"

"Yes, there is no whole body, the ashes are destroyed, and the soul is scattered." Shen Yunzhe used three idioms in one breath, and finally concluded, "Don't count on him."

The strange erosion of the scene is a foregone conclusion. If he really releases the code name Hope, he might really go to extremes. This guy is already extreme enough. If he is really provoked to have some fun, he will bring down the entire game field. It is possible to kill everyone alive.

Shen Yunzhe didn't trust him at all, not at all.

"Then what are we going to do now?" Li Yilun didn't care. He watched the arrival light in front of him light up. "We're about to arrive at the station, but we're still at that station."

Train Square.

No one knows where the train square is, but the train keeps moving at this station. It didn't stop the first time it came to this station, and the second time it stopped at this station, all the people who ran down died. This is the third time to visit this site.

"Let's take a look first and then talk."

With a ding-dong sound, the train arrived at the station. They sat in their seats and felt the train slowly stop. Those who were still on the train did not dare to express their anger and wished they could shrink themselves into a corner.