Chapter 126

There is only one rule that can be determined at present: that is, you cannot stay outside the box for too long.

Once the time exceeds the limit, the waiter will come. The waiter is obviously not right, and he has a knife in his hand. Looking at them is like looking at a piece of pork, so you must avoid being left outside for a long time.

But the box is not necessarily a good place.

"Seeing happiness is like seeing evil, do you still remember this sentence on the menu?" Qi Xuewen sat next to Shen Yunzhe, "Look, this is a birthday party, it is happiness."

Shen Yunzhe looked at Qi Xue unexpectedly, "Why are you asking me?"

"Because I found that your quality is not low, you are courageous and your observation skills are not bad." Qi Xue looked at him, "It's not official, it's not included."

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows, "Are you an official?"

"They are considered non-staff." Qi Xue said: "Occasionally I help out, just in name, so that the official will notify you when encountering special situations. I also heard before that there is a mysterious player who can directly hurt people. We found a strange object, it is said that its surname is Shen, and the officials have been looking for it for a long time."

"Really? Is there really such a player?" Shen Yunzhe asked: "What does he look like?"

"With black hair and black eyes, what else could he look like?" Qi Xue thought for a while, "I saw a surprise Easter egg live broadcast from God's perspective. I couldn't see it very clearly, but judging from the hairstyle and clothes, it was not Too trendy."

Not very fashionable. Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Looks like an ordinary person."

"You are quite fashionable and have long hair. Very few men have long hair. It seems that only art students do this."

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows, "Don't you think it's particularly iconic? You'd recognize it even in a game arcade, right?"

Shen Yunzhe sighed again, "Actually, my mother asked me to keep it. She said it looked like the male protagonist of a romance novel. After all, the male protagonists are different from ordinary people. This is actually the length after I cut it. After cutting it, my mother would I'm looking for death and survival."

At this moment, the song "Happy Birthday" came from the box, and they turned their heads and looked forward together.

I saw the girl making a wish, and the couple smiling and singing happy birthday, which looked very warm.

"The warmer it is, the more strange it feels to me." Qi Xue murmured, "This is a playground, how can it be like this?"

Shen Yunzhe also nodded, "Want to test it out?"

"How to test?"

Shen Yunzhe took out a piece of paper from his pocket. This paper was taken casually when he went to explore. The paper was red with golden lace on it. It was very festive. Shen Yunzhe lowered his head and began to fold the paper. His hands were fast, but Fold out a red rose in just one minute.

The roses didn't look cheap at all, they even became extraordinarily beautiful under his hands, which was enough to coax a little girl.

In fact, Shen Yunzhe was also very curious about how he could do this, but after thinking about it, he knew that it was the ability of the codename fraudster.

He should know a lot of small crafts, and he should be able to deceive people with skill.

After the little girl made her wish and blew out the candles, Shen Yunzhe stood up and walked over with a smile.