Chapter 177

"Is this the medium?"

Huang Yihua murmured.

The body in a white robe was displayed on the rooftop. Even a heavy rain did not get her wet. She lay quietly on it, with a beautiful and holy temperament, even in death. It all made people feel sad. Huang Yihua stared at the corpse and subconsciously wanted to walk over.

Shen Yunzhe grabbed her, and she looked at Shen Yunzhe in shock. The next moment, her face turned pale.

At that moment, she actually wanted to go over and accompany the corpse. Huang Yihua gasped and stepped back immediately.

Then Huang Yihua looked at the surrounding buildings, "What is that? Why are there so many buildings? And if I read it right, every room in every building is filled with strange objects!"

"Aren't these buildings exactly the same as the Xiangsheng Community where we are located?"

Shen Yunzhe was also looking at those buildings, and he frowned slightly.

"Two possibilities."

"First, Xiangsheng Community is very large. These are all the residents recruited by Xiangsheng Community over the years, and they are packed into other buildings; second,..."

Huang Yihua looked at Shen Yunzhe in confusion, "What is the second one?"

"The second thing is that what we see‌are all game fields."

It's just a game field accumulated after eroding countless parallel worlds. Each building is a game field, with twenty players struggling in it. Finally, they were put together and became like this. The sheer scale of the numbers is daunting.

"Then what should we do now?"

"Let's go down first." Shen Yunzhe said: "It is probably an invisible rule not to go to the rooftop and basement. No one will touch the body here. We don't know what to do even if we have the media now, but At least we know where the media is."

"We'll move it after we determine where the media needs to be placed."

It can only be the.

Huang Yihua sighed silently in her heart. She took one last look at the corpse on the rooftop, and then at the densely packed high-rise buildings outside. Finally, she turned and went downstairs with a frown.

It's better not to watch it anymore. If you watch it again, I'm afraid you won't really want to accompany this corpse.

This corpse was so terrifying that even she could hardly control being attracted to it.

When Shen Yunzhe returned to the first floor, he saw Codename Hope flipping through the record book in his hand. This time, not just two doors, but all the doors on the first floor were opened. There was no strange thing in sight. I can only feel the cold wind in the corridor.

"Is this Madonna the huge Madonna statue I've seen?" Codename Hope asked Shen Yunzhe.

"Yes and no." Shen Yunzhe took out the record book from his hand, "The Virgin Mary in the background story is innocent and kind, but she is dead. I never feel that there is a difference between the living and the dead. If there is any connection, they need to look at it separately."

Codename Hope smiled and looked at Shen Yunzhe, "Don't you think you are cold?"

"What's so cruel? So far, all the weird objects in the game field have a tragic past. At least they were not terrible people during their lifetime, but they still become weird objects after death. As long as they change If you become a weird object, you will be dominated by negative emotions. This is an unchanging fact."