Chapter 109

The dead people rioted. They returned to their small houses, but instead of squatting back down, they started smashing those tomb-like houses.

They dismantled the structure of the house, "This is not my home!" 】

They smashed the small windows in front of the house, "This is not my place!" 】

They completely destroyed this small house. [The person who lied was never me! 】

After smashing the small house, the dead people regrouped and started walking in the other direction. They crossed the bridge, passed the gravel road, and came to the suggestion box. Countless hands grabbed the suggestion box, and the fragile suggestion box was destroyed by them. ‌Teared into pieces, countless pieces of white paper flew in the air, and finally the white paper turned into crumbs, like an untimely snow.

They tore up the report paper, just like tearing up the handwriting of someone who was wrongly accused and tearing up the lies.

After all the scraps of white paper fell to the ground, they moved again. This time their target was the real temple.

Wherever they touched, the real fragrance was broken, and each one fell into pieces in the air.

The dead people in the real town are the support of the rules of the real town and the raw material of the real incense. After the dead people rebelled, the real incense no longer has any effect, just like nothing.

The dead who have died once are no longer afraid of being controlled by the real god. They go to the real temple and tear down the real temple they built with their bare hands. Every time they tear down a board and a stone, they They all opened their mouths and screamed silently. They smashed everything belonging to the real gods, leaving the entire town empty.

The real god made an angry voice that sounded like a man or a woman, and a voice kept echoing in the dead man's ears.

"Lying is not allowed in the real town. You lying sinners should go back to where you belong!"

"You who should repent are not allowed to come to the Real Temple!"

"Go back! Repent!"

The red writing finally spread to the front of the real temple, and the writing began to penetrate into the real temple inch by inch. As the dead man moved faster and faster, the walls and roof of the real temple were smashed, and the red writing climbed up the real god's gray-white color. of stone statues.

Countless red writings swarmed up and piled up on the stone statue like mosquitoes smelling blood, and layers of writing could be seen everywhere.

【Give me my tongue back! 】

【I did not lie! 】

【I don't regret it! I did nothing wrong! 】

【The damn thing is you! 】

The huge statue of the real god in the temple was cracked inch by inch, and stone debris fell to the ground. The writing was still crawling, and the dead man's angry resentment dyed the words red.

Codename Hope circled his hands and put them over his eyes, like a child playing with gesture binoculars. He watched happily. Shen Yunzhe sat next to him and didn't react much to this. He just watched quietly. In the distance, watching the dead vent their anger.

From Shen Yunzhe's perspective, these were like little birds that had broken out of their cages, fluttering happily in the sky and making happy chirping sounds.

This is a very happy thing.

"There is still a difference." Codename Hope put down his hand and looked at Shen Yunzhe, "Although it is the same power as the game field, it is not the same path."