Chapter 54

Today was supposed to be the time for Qiao Dong to enter the game field, but he couldn't let go.

Because Shen Yunzhe didn't call him, Shen Yunzhe said that he would express condolences to him before he entered the game field.

His heartbeat kept racing, and he was restless. As he was about to enter the game field, his subordinate finally sent a message. He said that the entire Phoenix community was shrouded in thick fog, and he could not be contacted at all. The people inside were gone, and Qiao Dong's premonition came true.

He could only find someone he trusted to take over his job, and the next moment he entered the game field.

If Shen Yunzhe were here, he would find that the person who took over was also an acquaintance, the Yue Ding who pretended to be the Holy Father in the game field.

Yue Ding sat in the conference room of the police station and looked at the white fog in the community under surveillance. He turned to ask the people around him, "Is the news blocked?"

"It's blocked. It's just that there was a murder in the community, so the roads around the community are closed."

But this is just a delaying tactic and cannot be kept secret forever.

Yue Ding frowned, "Can you confirm the situation inside?"

"We can't contact the people inside, but..." the young man said: "Brother Yue, you probably didn't watch the live broadcast. The live broadcast of the surprise easter egg has been followed up. We confirmed it for a long time and found that it was inside the Phoenix Community. , this place was broadcast live on the surprise easter egg."

"What?" Yue Ding was surprised. He took out his phone and opened the strange APP. After clicking on the surprise easter egg, he found that the number of people online was not as large as usual, and the live broadcast also became a God's perspective. Can they I could clearly see many people surrounding the gate of the community, and they were all trying to leave the community.

Yue Ding watched the live broadcast. After a moment, he said, "It would be great if there were players in the community. Maybe we can communicate through this live broadcast."

The young man hesitated and said, "Actually, there is."

"have?"

"It's Shen Yunzhe who spent the game with you. He lives in this community. Brother Qiao was able to determine the location of the surprise egg so quickly because Shen Yunzhe happened to see that little girl. ." The young man handed him Shen Yunzhe's file, "He is the only player in the community."

Yue Ding nodded, "Okay, let's try our best to contact Shen Yunzhe."

"This is not a crisis for one person, nor is it a crisis for a place. If we really cannot pass this level, our world will become riddled with holes, so we must ensure that Shen Yunzhe is alive."

On the other side, Shen Yunzhe was about to go downstairs, but he suddenly thought of a question, would there be no audience and live broadcast in this kind of game venue?

Shen Yunzhe turned on his phone, and sure enough, the phone was just a phone, and the APP was also the same.

He thought for a moment and tried to open the surprise egg, only to see barrages flash across the screen and the live broadcast.

It's actually in this small area!

【How is this going? Is there any follow-up to the surprise easter egg? ! 】

【There are so many people, this is not like a game field, nor is it like a single surprise easter egg. 】

[Oh my god, this seems to be a community, our community in the real world! 】