Chapter 142

Codename Sleep Disorderer is a very aggressive peer, but in the past, his aggression was directed at live broadcast viewers.

All his malice is aimed at the audience, causing the players to be accidentally injured by his little willfulness, but this is enough to make the players feel terrified towards him.

Now that the live broadcast audience has disappeared, his aggression is finally directed at the game field and the strange objects in the game field.

He went straight to the third floor and entered Box 7. There was no one in Box 7. He didn't know if the young couple inside had been lured away or if something was wrong. Of course, this was not what Shen Yunzhe thought. To understand things, the purpose of his coming here is very simple.

Shen Yunzhe picked up a few mirror fragments from the bathroom floor and stuffed the fragments into his pocket. Because the mirror fragments were too large, they were a bit irritating to put in his pocket.

As soon as Shen Yunzhe walked out of Box No. 7, he saw Qi Xue running up the stairs. When he saw Shen Yunzhe, he was obviously stunned.

The explosion in the kitchen almost deafened the ears of all the players present. Such a close explosion made the entire dumpling restaurant a mess, and everything was knocked around. This kind of explosion caused the current kitchen to burn, and the entire room was filled with fire. It's smoking and burning hot.

Qi Xue was not far from the kitchen at that time. When the explosion sounded, he was thrown away and staggered. Now his knees and head are covered with bloody marks.

But Qi Xue also noticed that after the explosion, the waiter who had been chasing him disappeared.

"Brother, I really called you brother! Can you say that before you explode?" Qi Xue scratched his hair, "I was almost buried in the kitchen!"

"It's good. You can save money on buying a cemetery." Shen Yunzhe smiled happily.

Qi Xue simply didn't know what to say. He could only pull Shen Yunzhe out and said, "Hurry up, the kitchen is also exploded. Hurry up and get the last special dish. Complete the task first and leave this game field!"

As soon as he took two steps, Qi Xue's footsteps stopped.

Because not far in front of me, a grey-faced waiter walked up the stairs step by step. Her makeup was stained, her clothes were stained with mud, and she had a swollen eye. She looked like she had a swollen eye. Cyst, it looked at them viciously.

"Mouse!" the waiter roared and rushed over, "Bring back the dishes from the dumpling restaurant!"

Qi Xue turned around and ran. After running two steps, he realized that Shen Yunzhe had not made any movement at all.

He stopped and didn't feel any sound of pursuit. He turned around and saw a magical scene.

The waiter was hung in the air. He was really hung in the air. It seemed to be pulled up by invisible threads. The threads were so tight that no matter how hard the waiter tried, he couldn't change the direction. It was struggling in the air. Then these invisible threads pulled it to the wall of the box.

It was like a prey wrapped in spider silk, tied there by invisible threads. It opened its mouth and made an angry sound, but no amount of sound could change this fact.

Shen Yunzhe walked up to it and took out a shard of glass from his pocket.

His movements were so clean and neat that it was not even possible to tell that he was doing something terrible. The fragments of the mirror pierced the waiter's chest. Shen Yunzhe used force, and the fragments penetrated the body of the strange object inch by inch. The waiter screamed in agony. The sound can be heard in the entire dumpling restaurant.