Chapter 139

The couple covered in blood stood behind the thief. The thief didn't notice anything and was still rummaging through the box.

Just when he turned over on the table, the reflection on the table finally made him realize that there was something standing behind him. He turned his head in horror, and the couple gave him a smile.

"Let's go." Shen Yunzhe quickly ran to the bathroom, "Get rid of the mirror first!"

Ma Ran and Yan Yuan quickly followed, and the three of them entered the bathroom immediately. Shen Yunzhe locked the bathroom door, and the thief's miserable screams came from outside.

The sound lasted much longer than the hostess's. It was like a thief being eaten bit by bit. He screamed for a full three minutes before he made no sound.

"Thieves, there are other thieves."

"Where?"

"It's really unlucky. We need to drive out all thieves."

"found it."

Shen Yunzhe took a step back. There was a banging sound on the bathroom door. Outside the frosted glass of the bathroom, two people could be clearly seen standing outside. Blood seeped in little by little through the cracks in the door. The male owner kept holding on to the door handle. push the door.

"The thief is here‌!"

"Kill them!"

"Yun Xi! There are two mirrors here!" Ma Ran shouted, "And neither of them can reflect anyone!"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him unexpectedly. He quickly looked inside, and then realized that it was indeed the case. Although it was the No. 7 box of Xingfu Dumpling House, it was actually the home of a young couple. There would be a sink and a sink installed in the home. ‌In the shower, different mirrors are installed in both areas.

Shen Yunzhe put his hand on it. The mirror was foggy and there was nothing there. He couldn't see anything.

There is no black cloth covering it, it should be the same thing as Box No. 5.

"Get out of the way." Shen Yunzhe took out a piece of mirror fragments from his pocket. He had taken these from the bathroom on the first floor before. He gave one to Xing Ruomiao, and was codenamed Hope to take one away. He still had one left.

Holding the fragment and looking at it in the mirror, Shen Yunzhe carefully observed the reflection in the fragment, trying to find the eye.

Ma Ran was not idle either. He started looking for flaws in the other mirror. Only Yan Yuan stood at the farthest end of the door, looking like he didn't want to get close to the mirror or the door at all.

Shen Yunzhe didn't bother to care about him.

Bang bang bang!

The door of the bathroom kept being knocked, and more and more blood spilled in. Such a large amount of blood could not have come from the bodies of two people. Seeing more and more blood, Shen Yunzhe stared at the blood stains. The two shouted.

"Go to high places and don't touch the blood!"

As Shen Yunzhe climbed onto the mirror cabinet, Ma Ran was also surprised and stepped on the toilet nearby. Only Yan Yuan, who was standing farthest away, was stunned for a moment. He wanted to find a higher place, but he was really standing too high. It was far away, and in order to facilitate escape, I chose a blind spot without any obstacles.

He wanted to run out, but the next moment blood rushed in to block his steps, and he stepped back in horror.

"Jump!" Ma Ran shouted to him: "Yan Yuan, jump over!"