Chapter 119

A 100% synchronization rate will have an impact on Shen Yunzhe, and the system has prompted this.

In fact, when he was creating 100% synchronous music, he experienced the horror of 100% synchronization rate. He could not control his thoughts and ideas, and almost became a homologue on the surface.

He was immersed in memories and sadness and could not control himself. Perhaps the only thing he could maintain was his own character as Shen Yunzhe.

The code name erosion did not make Shen Yunzhe lose his mind, nor did it make him forget who he was. It seemed that the code name erosion deliberately avoided affecting Shen Yunzhe and eliminated all the terrible influences in advance. Or maybe it was. Because code names erode the goodwill of treating everyone equally.

At this time, the audience who were watching the movie also spoke.

[Why did Shen Nuo go crazy at that time? 】

【What else can there be? This playground is so disgusting, it just has to choose between death and plot. 】

【What did he choose? 】

[Forgot, it's been too long, it seems like he didn't choose anything, he chose someone else. 】

【What about the spectator who broke through the defense before? Do you have any inside information? 】

【Shen Nuo! hypocrite! Villain! Don't die a good death! 】

[This is because he has gone crazy and has no way to communicate normally. I asked him why not wait and see. If the game site wants to restart the Emergency Department movie, then it will definitely release what happened before, so First, if Shen Nuo dies here, will he become a strange thing in the new movie? 】

【Life is worse than death, hehe. 】

Shen Yunzhe pressed his temples with both hands. After suffocating and tinnitus, he saw some pictures, which overlapped little by little with the current scene, as if the pictures in his mind were happening before his eyes.

He heard the dead man's voice.

"Doctor, if you want to know what happened, you shouldn't ask me. I just want to avenge myself."

"Ask your colleagues, ask your patients, ask my family members, ask them what they did!"

What should he ask? Who to ask?

Why is he here? Why are you talking to this corpse?

Shen Yunzhe felt trance-like and a sharp pain in his head. He turned around and walked out. As he walked holding on to the wall, he felt his hands full of black ash. He didn't care, just holding on to the wall step by step. Moving outside, as he stepped upward, Shen Yunzhe seemed to see the bright incandescent lights in the hall.

The hall was dark at first, but became brighter by the second. Shen Yunzhe held his head and looked around, staring blankly at the bright space.

[The movie briefly resets the screen! This is a very common memory flashback in movies! Shen Yunzhe! Don't be ruled by your emotions! 】

Shen Yunzhe didn't know whether he heard it or not. His eyes were in a daze. After standing there for a few seconds, he turned and walked forward. He went up to the second floor, which was filled with burned-out rooms. , the dark door had scratches on it, but after Shen Yunzhe walked away, all the doors miraculously recovered.

After recovering, Shen Yunzhe looked up and saw the ward number.

He came to the last room and knocked on the door.

The door was opened by a girl, who was a little surprised by Shen Nuo's arrival.

"doctor?"

"About the deceased, do you have any plot that is different from mine?"