Chapter 11

Shen Yunzhe didn't know how Zhu Xin was doing now. Even if he was worried, he couldn't follow him. The shadows in the whole building were staring at him, as if they were looking at a stranger.

He realized that even if he changed Liu Ruoyu's identity information to 'death', these shadows still could not be regarded as the same kind. They had a mental state that was different from humans. This state could not be faked by ordinary people.

[The system provides world synchronization for code-named mental illness patients. 】The system suddenly made a sound.

[However, since you have synchronized with a doctor, the doctor and the patient are completely opposite, and the pressure to synchronize is extremely high. 】

"You actually have mental illness? No, I didn't let you synchronize. Stop now!" Shen Yunzhe quickly stopped him.

If Shen Yunzhe didn't know what this so-called synchronization was at the beginning, it is completely clear now that the synchronized self will undoubtedly have an impact on him.

Whether it is the doctor's likes and dislikes or the climber's pursuit of excitement, these have a real impact on Shen Yunzhe's judgment. Fortunately, they are all normal people. If a mental illness occurs now, Shen Yunzhe's thinking will be 100% contaminated by this mental illness. We don't know what will happen then.

[I am not ready to synchronize either. ] The system's tone was calm, as if it was a joke, [As I said just now, completely opposite positions will cause great synchronization pressure, and you can't bear it now. 】

Still relieved...

Shen Yunzhe closed the door of ward 404 and walked to the bed.

There was a person sitting there. The patient was wearing a hospital gown with his back to Shen Yunzhe. He lowered his head and didn't know what he was doing, but apart from the gray-white feeling, he didn't have much inhumanity.

"Hello, ward round." Shen Yunzhe said.

As if hearing Shen Yunzhe's voice, the patient with his back turned slowly turned around.

The patient looks very young, probably in his early 20s. If his back is turned to him and he feels normal, then when he turns his head, Shen Yunzhe's eyelids can't help but jump because his neck and mouth are tightly bound by black lines. The stitches were sewn together, and the wound on his neck that was forcibly pinched together by the thread would open up as soon as he raised his head.

There are records of patients who committed suicide by cutting their throats.

Shen Yunzhe opened the medical record next to him and carefully read the information he could see.

'Wan Cen, male, 23 years old, cause of death: falling from a building, attending doctor: Dr. Wang. '

Watching Shen Yunzhe continue to flip through the pitiful medical records, Wan Cen tilted his head, then raised his hand and made a gesture to Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe noticed his movements and spoke after a moment, "What do you want to say?"

Wan Cen just waved his arms and fingers little by little, making a small square shape. Shen Yunzhe didn't understand what he meant at all, and seemed to be sure that Shen Yunzhe really didn't understand at all. He jumped off the hospital bed, and Shen Yunzhe took two cautious steps back. Keep a safe distance from him.

He didn't care, he just moved his body a little bit to the cabinet, and after a while he took out a notebook from the cabinet.

Shen Yunzhe watched in wonder as the man whose neck and mouth were sewn shut handed him the book.