Chapter 130

"Uncle Wang?" Qi Xue's face was twisted.

As Qi Xue, who had also stayed in Box 1, knew what had happened here, his scalp felt numb.

Many times in the game field, you need a little courage. Sometimes there will be clues in places you can't avoid, but he never thought that a player would run up to the strange object and say: Hey, I am your mother's lover. Lao Wang next door! You have to call me Uncle Wang!

Not to mention that the little girl's parents beat each other to death because of a phone call from this lover.

How courageous!

Unexpectedly, the little girl sat up from her mother's body. She looked at Shen Yunzhe curiously, "Are you Uncle Wang?"

"Yes, I'm Uncle Wang." Shen Yunzhe squatted down slowly. He relied on the voice to identify the direction of the little girl. "Uncle's eyes are not very good and he can't see clearly, so Li Lisheng didn't come here a few days ago. , Isn't it too late now? Happy birthday Lili."

The little girl looked at Shen Yunzhe curiously, and after a long time, she said innocently with her fingers in her mouth: "Dad and mom are not moving."

Shen Yunzhe put his hands behind his back and waved to Qixue and Xing Ruomiao, indicating that they should go to the bathroom now.

Xing Ruomiao was petite, so she quickly hid behind the sofa. Qi Xue, who was not covered, arrived beside Xing Ruomiao without leaving a trace. They quickly moved to the bathroom. The guests in the private room did not care about the mirror, they cared about the mirror. ‌There are only ‌four waiters.

"What's wrong with mom and dad?" Shen Yunzhe took his hand back and put it in his pocket. Then he touched the hair rope in his pocket. He lifted the hair rope and said, "This is a birthday gift from Uncle Wang to you."

The little girl happily took the hair rope, and it matched perfectly with the pair of red shoes.

Even if he couldn't see Shen Yunzhe, he could still hear the little girl jumping up and down happily, and Shen Yunzhe breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

In fact, this time he used the ability of erosion. After all, it is really difficult to appease a strange object. This strange object does not look like a soul staying here. Corrosion may not have an effect, but it can only Give it a try, otherwise this mirror will never open.

The ability to codename erosion requires a very calm mental state, which is why Shen Yunzhe chose to wear sunglasses to comfort himself.

The more it is taken for granted and the more it is believed in, the more it can exert its ability to corrode. This is the same ability as the game field but in the completely opposite direction. Therefore, the code name Corrosion, which treats everyone equally, can use this ability to affect tens of thousands of people at once.

Now it seems that the little girl is temporarily stabilized by her.

Now I just hope that I can keep the little girl steady, and then I have to deal with the waiter who may appear at any time.

On the other side, Xing Ruomiao and Qi Xue had already entered the bathroom. This bathroom was almost the same as the one in Box 4, except it was a little smaller.

Qi Xue looked around. No matter how he looked at it, he thought it was an ordinary bathroom, but it was strange that the bathroom mirror was covered with a layer of black cloth.

"Brother! I'm going to take off the black cloth now, but you will definitely struggle after the black cloth is taken off. You have to hold on to the black cloth!"