Chapter 2

"No one knows where these playgrounds are, and no one knows how they were formed and what their significance is. By the way, how did you get in?"

Shen Yunzhe thought about it for a moment, "I don't know. I was taking the key to open the door a moment ago. Speaking of which, my door was opened. Wouldn't a thief enter my house and steal something?"

"If your life is gone, why do you care about external things?" Ning Xiao sighed, "Anyway, have you ever watched any strange live broadcasts? Or clicked on any suspicious links?"

"Live broadcast?" Shen Yunzhe frowned slightly and said in surprise, "Live broadcast of suicide?"

"It turns out that I was tricked." Ning Xiao looked clear, and he explained, "Most of the people who were pulled into this world came in after watching the 'Suicide Live Broadcast' like you, and a few clicked on strange links. , I don't know the link form, but those who watch the 'suicide live broadcast' are all tricked."

"If you leave the first game field, you will know that we have to enter the next game field every fixed time, without any exceptions. But if you share the suicide live broadcast with others, you can redeem it for delayed entry if you reach a certain amount. Days of play, this is called a 'surprise egg'."

Shen Yunzhe understood.

People who have watched the suicide live broadcast will be pulled into the game field, but the sharer will be given a number of days to survive... Isn't this inappropriate to pull people to kill them? ! It's just that the knife strikes the person being pulled.

The man who recruited that man was not recruiting people at all, he was just trying to get people to kill him!

Shen Yunzhe silently cursed him in his heart for failing to negotiate the price and falling short.

"But why are there only two people in this game? No matter how hard it is, there can be only two players in a game field." Ning Xiao muttered to himself, looking left and right, his brows frowning deeper and deeper.

With a ding-dong sound, their phones rang at the same time. They looked at each other and took out their phones at the same time. The blood-red announcement was displayed on the phone screen again.

[The game "Qingcheng Jianbai Central Hospital" has been upgraded, the difficulty has been increased, and the number of players has been increased. 】

[The game progress of new players and old players has been merged. 】

[Hidden rule ① is determined: even number. 】

Ning Xiao's face looked as ugly as if he had died once. His hands were shaking. His fear could not be concealed at all. Anyone could see that he was scared to the extreme.

"What's wrong?" Shen Yunzhe didn't quite understand what this meant.

"This is simply to die!" Ning Xiao's voice rose louder, and Ning Xiao's roar echoed in the empty hospital. He was startled by his own voice, and he quickly turned pale and forced himself to retract his voice, but in the forcibly lowered tone Still with twists and fears, "This is not a newly opened game field, it is a game field that was accidentally upgraded halfway through and the difficulty was completely increased!"

"Because most of the players are dead and the remaining players can't handle it, they brought us in!" Ning Xiao grabbed her hair and couldn't calm down at all, "I've only played two games, how could I encounter such an extreme situation?! He will die, he will really die!"

It seems that the situation is really bad now.

"No, I can't stay here and die." Ning Xiao stood up.

Shen Yunzhe looked at him doubtfully.