Chapter 99

"Um, is it possible to imitate handwriting?" Yang Pei suddenly became worried.

Shen Yunzhe looked at Yang Pei with a strange look, "You must have read too many detective novels."

"Isn't this possible?" Yang Pei blinked.

"This is reality, not TV dramas and novels that require drama. Handwriting imitation is generally something that criminals who have made sufficient preparations will do. Look at the few of us, who would be prepared to imitate others in their free time? The handwriting, not to mention that none of us know anyone, how can we imitate it."

There was a hint of disgust in Shen Yunzhe's voice, "How can one person's handwriting be imitated casually?"

As he spoke, Shen Yunzhe spread a few pieces of paper flat on the ground, "Let's confirm the notes."

"Oh." Yang Pei pursed his lips and leaned over to read the notes with Shen Yunzhe.

The first one to be eliminated is Cheng Yiyi. Cheng Yiyi is a star. His signature is specially practiced. When signing, he subconsciously uses the cursive calligraphy that he is good at, which looks flashy; the second one is excluded. The one is Shen Yunzhe. His handwriting has a strong character and a flavor of calligraphy and Legalism. Shen Yunzhe knows that this is the influence of Code Calligraphy and Legalism on him.

The next person to be eliminated was Yang Pei, whose calligraphy was very delicate. The next person to be eliminated was Shi Xingxiang. Shi Xingxiang unexpectedly wrote a poem with the Chinese character "dog scratching" for primary school students, which is easy to recognize.

"It's not Shi Xingxiang. Seeing her acting so strangely, I thought it must be her." Yang Pei said angrily: "Besides, it was Shi Xingxiang's information that Shen Ji went to the temple, and now he is also with... We are at odds..."

Finally, they searched between Qiu Shu, Rong and Zhang Luqing, but unexpectedly found that the word did not belong to them either.

Yang Pei suddenly raised his head and looked at Shen Yunzhe, "Didn't you say that no players would imitate handwriting?"

"I said it, what's wrong?" Shen Yunzhe said confidently.

"But this word doesn't match each of us!" Yang Pei began to conspiracy theorize, "There can't be another player that we can't see. He is observing us silently and then lies to us. stuff into this suggestion box."

"It's not a bad thing to have a big brain, but it's your problem if your brain is in the wrong direction." Shen Yunzhe said: "Didn't you find that there is a person missing in these papers?"

"Que...?" Yang Pei was stunned for a moment, "Shen Ji's own?!"

Shen Yunzhe searched in his pocket and then placed the last piece of paper on the ground.

The piece of paper had a blood red I found that Shen Ji's handwriting and this picture fit perfectly.

It was Shen Ji who submitted this report!

"But why?" Yang Pei looked at Shen Yunzhe with doubts in his eyes, "Why would he do this?!"

"Two reasons. One is that he was deceived. Among all the people, he was the only one who entered the temple. He saw something in the temple and came to this conclusion, so he did this for some clue. One thing; the other is that he did not do it by relying on his own consciousness, he was controlled and did it unconsciously."

Yang Pei looked ugly, "I think it's the first reason. There must be something in that temple!"

"This is a good thing." Shen Yunzhe smiled.