Chapter 127

The mirror can reflect the original appearance of the strange objects. They are real in the mirror, so what they see now is a false shell.

Keep the mirror well, it is very useful.

Shen Yunzhe returned to the second floor, but no one was there anymore.

I don't know if they went to a new box or found a safe place.

At this moment, a waiter appeared in front of him. Shen Yunzhe glanced at her tie. It was red, that is, the first waiter.

"Guest, what are you doing here?" the waiter asked him, "Is the food not to your taste?"

Shen Yunzhe thought: Could it be that these waiters were patrolling around the box? Why do I run into the waiter every time I come out?

"How could it be?" Shen Yunzhe showed a satisfied smile, as if he was addicted to something, "Your food is delicious, my mouth is watering just by smelling it, but I have If you are mysophobic, you must wash your hands before eating."

The waiter nodded with satisfaction, but there was still a strange look in his eyes, "Yes, the food in our store is the best. Customers must enjoy it."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Especially that plate of cake. Which guest is celebrating his birthday? He can actually eat such a delicious cake."

As soon as she mentioned the cake, the waiter's eyes immediately changed. She swallowed her saliva, and her mouth seemed to be overflowing with body fluids. She kept nodding, "Yeah, that's the best cake I've ever eaten. Delicious cake‌."

"It's so delicious."

"Guest, you are really discerning."

"Hurry back to the private room. More dishes will be served soon. If you don't go back, we will be robbed by other guests."

After saying that, the waiter turned around and went upstairs. He saw that he was going to inspect the third floor.

Shen Yunzhe breathed lightly, turned around and walked forward. When he reached the corner, Shen Yunzhe saw a person standing there. Going downstairs, it was a boy. He was wearing a suit and looked a little melancholy. Shen Yunzhe was sure that there was no such person among the players.

In other words...the real guests in the box.

Shen Yunzhe, the girl who celebrated her birthday in Box No. 1, has determined that the guests in the box are not normal people and it is best not to have too much contact with them.

Just when Shen Yunzhe turned around, a faint voice sounded.

"Aren't you going to attend my graduation party?"

Shen Yunzhe's footsteps paused.

"This is the best hotel. I held my graduation party here to make friends. Do you hate me too?"

"No." Shen Yunzhe turned around and said with a smile: "I don't want to give you a surprise graduation gift."

"A gift?" The boy's eyes changed instantly. He became a little surprised and a little cautious, "Really? Is it a gift for me? Can I really receive the gift?"

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Yes, it's a gift for you."

As he spoke, Shen Yunzhe touched his pocket and took out a hair rope. Fortunately, because of his codename Hope, he was used to bringing hair ropes with him when going out, and he would bring several hair ropes with him every time. root.

Shen Yunzhe tied the hair rope on the boy's wrist and tied a bow casually. Because the hair rope was relatively thin and the bow knot was also very delicate, it was hard to tell that this was just an ordinary hair rope. The average price was RMB 2. piece.