Chapter 58

"Why?"

"Because I think it's an inconsequential thing."

Yue Ding quickly turned his head and saw Qiao Dong standing there panting.

"Qiao Dong?" Yue Ding stood up, "Are you out?"

"Well, the time in the playground is different from reality. I stayed there for a week, but in reality it was just a period of time." Qiao Dong breathed, "How is it over there?"

Yue Ding breathed a sigh of relief. He asked his subordinates present to quickly get the clues they had compiled, and then asked: "Do you know there is another player besides Shen Yunzhe?"

"I don't know, but it's normal." Qiao Dong sat on the chair next to Yue Ding and calmed his breathing, trying to calm down his nervous thoughts in the game field and enter the real work as soon as possible. , "We can confirm that the number of players is less than one-third of the gaming field, and we don't know how many players are hidden in the crowd."

"What happened to Shen Yunzhe's hurtful incident?"

Qiao Dong felt that he had almost recovered. He exhaled and began to say: "I have investigated this matter before. It happened when he was in high school. Shen Yunzhe came out of the orphanage but became an adult. "I got excellent grades and went all the way to their best high school. As a poor student, I was exempted from tuition. I worked on weekends and during the winter and summer vacations to pay for my college tuition. As a result, I was targeted for extortion."

Campus violence has always been a difficult problem to solve, especially campus violence incidents in high schools, which are often mixed with some social gangsters, and they are all minors.

They focused on Shen Yunzhe because Shen Yunzhe was an orphan with no background or background. He never returned to the orphanage after entering high school. He usually stayed at the school and went to work during the holidays. Even so, he could maintain an excellent income. ‌Achievements.

It is normal for a person who has money but no family to protect him to be targeted.

But Shen Yunzhe wasn't someone who was easy to bully. He didn't seem to talk much, but he was actually a tough guy who was not easy to mess with. He didn't give him any money and didn't keep silent. He directly resisted.

The final result was that all three of the blackmailers went to the hospital. One of them had a concussion and was unconscious for three days. The parents went to the school. Since Shen Yunzhe was acting in self-defense, the school protected Shen Yunzhe and did not let him admit his mistake or let him take anything. One penny for medical expenses, but due to the bad impact, the school still transferred him to another school. This was also to protect him.

After transferring to another school, Shen Yunzhe settled down, and finally went to a good university with good grades. After graduation, he directly stayed in the city where the university was located to work, because it was a good university. With his academic qualifications and work ability, his salary was also higher than that of an ordinary person. He was fired this time because of the epidemic, and the company could not survive and had to go bankrupt.

"So I think this incident is not enough evidence that he is threatening." Qiao Dong exhaled after finishing speaking.

Yue Ding nodded, "Indeed, this is not his problem."

"Shen Yunzhe is a capable person if he can survive from the game field to now." Yue Ding looked at him in the live broadcast, "The only one left among 100 people, even if we say he is a vicious person I would believe any bastard, but I didn't expect it to be such a small fight, and it's not his fault."