Chapter 19

The door was completely closed, the sound stopped suddenly, the countdown reached zero and disappeared, and everyone present breathed a sigh of relief.

Shen Yunzhe looked at the people around him.

There were nine people in the hall besides him, six men and three women. Three of them had ugly faces and looked around with fear and panic in their eyes. They should be newcomers who had just entered.

With a ding-dong sound, everyone's cell phones rang again. Shen Yunzhe turned on his phone and found that the announcement had been issued again.

[In order to get a sufficient sense of experience, several explorers disguised themselves as staff at the Curiosities Exhibition Hall and prepared to stay for seven days. The player's identity has been disguised. 】

It seems to give them an in-game identity, but is it necessary?

Shen Yunzhe put a question mark on the identity of this staff member.

"What on earth is going on?" A young man finally couldn't bear it any longer. He looked at the others with an ugly face, "Is that person dead just now?"

"This is a game field. You only need to stay here for seven days. If you are lucky, you can leave in seven days." A tall woman said, "My name is Qiulan. This is the fourth time I have entered the game field, but the first time I have entered this kind of survival type. arcade."

"Lu Ronghua." The man next to him said along the way: "Since we are survivalists, let's get to know each other well first, and then confirm this place."

Regardless of whether it was perfunctory or not, everyone present introduced themselves in a hurry. Three of the ten people were newcomers and looked very confused. The rest were all old players. Only Shen Yunzhe was entering for the second time. In the game field, other players have played more than three times.

The most surprising thing is the young man who was almost dragged to death when he saved someone just now. His name is Ding Yue, and this is his fourth game.

This is indeed surprising. Ding Yue made such a mistake before entering the game field.

"You should really thank Shen Yunzhe for not dying." A man said mockingly: "If he hadn't helped you, you would have died with that newcomer."

Ding Yue lowered his head and couldn't see his expression clearly.

"It's okay. I'm a doctor. I don't want anyone to get into trouble because of something like this. This is an occupational disease." Shen Yunzhe said quickly: "Ding Yue also has good intentions."

Ding Yue finally raised his head, his eyes red, "Thank you."

"I just wanted to save him, but I didn't expect him to do that." Ding Yue's voice was filled with grievances. He should also be aggrieved. After all, he had good intentions, but no rewards.

"Okay, don't be aggrieved. Let's go find the staff dormitory first. We have to live here for the next seven days." Qiulan said, "There is also the issue of food. I don't know if there is a kitchen or food."

This was indeed a big problem, but they soon discovered that it was nothing to worry about.

Walking towards the back of the hall where they are, you can see a restaurant, and next to the restaurant is the staff dormitory.

There are steaming meals in the restaurant, although I don't know who cooked them. There are only five staff dormitories, and each has only one bed.

In other words: they need two people to share a room and sleep on a bed.