Chapter 144

Mountain villages are a pain point for every official.

Twenty years ago, weird objects and playgrounds just appeared in the world. As the saying goes, people are not allowed to become spirits after the founding of the People's Republic of China. At first, no one thought this was a really scary thing. More people would want to film "Get Closer" science".

Later, it was the occultist Shen Wei who turned the tide, saying that this may be a terrifying force that humans cannot handle.

But even so, not many people really believed that game fields and strange objects really existed until the mountain village incident broke out.

The mountain village incident caused an uproar throughout the officialdom.

Specifically: every year, some mountain villages disappear. Most of these mountain villages are isolated from the world. Small villages are hidden in the mountains. There is very little population movement. Even if they disappear, they will not be easily discovered. Now, until a mountain village collectively supports a college student, the college student returns to his hometown to visit relatives only to find that the village has disappeared.

College students went to report the incident, and the mountain village incident was exposed to official eyes for the first time.

Later, during the official sorting and determination, they found that three villages disappeared mysteriously every month, disappearing without any trace. Because that was 20 years ago, the backward villages were too There were so many people in the village that they were unable to determine how many people were missing and why they were missing.

Later, Shen Wei found one of the missing villages and determined that it was a large-scale special strange event eroding reality.

More than 20 years later, the mountain village incident is still difficult to deal with, and some mountain villages are still disappearing steadily. However, as we enter modernization in the later period, the official has the addresses and residents of all villages, and some information is clearer than before. Some villages are also disappearing. Can be confirmed immediately.

"Media is the playground of the body, and it belongs to the same category as trains. Mountain villages are a type of playground that cannot be dealt with so far." Huang Yihua said: "We have been summarizing the rules in the past twenty years, and so far we can summarize There is only one rule."

"What?"

"Seclusion, villages, and patriarchal preference." Huang Yihua pointed out three fingers, "Now that the new century has arrived, we still can't solve these three problems, because the world is really too big, and the playground is too big. There is no way to tell the whole world about existence, and even if it is to tell the whole world, it cannot control everyone."

Huang Yihua sighed, "So except for the village that was first found by Shen Wei, we can't identify any missing villages."

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while, "You didn't go in and take a look? I meant the village."

"Shen Wei summed up the rules of the mountain village before leaving. The mountain village will stop activities in February, April and August. If you want to know what happened inside, you can only study it during this time." Huang Yihua sighed, "But what Shen Wei concluded is only half of the rules. Occasionally, mountain villages will also take action in these three months."

"This is also the reason why Wu Yan, who is also a occultist, disappeared."

Shen Yunzhe turned on his phone and looked at the calendar, "It's February now."

"Yes, most of February is around the New Year, which is now." Huang Yihua said: "In previous years, the official would send people to check the situation in the mountain villages during these three months, but this year something like this happened, the official We can no longer spare the manpower to investigate."