Chapter 77

Shen Yunzhe checked the tickets in front of the haunted house. With a ding, Shen Yunzhe saw the sold out sign on the electronic card, which meant that this was really the last place.

When he comes out of the haunted house, he can leave this game field.

Then you can take this game field to the real world to implicate innocent people.

Shen Yunzhe cursed in his heart.

Zhang Xian followed him to check the tickets, and the door of the haunted house creaked open. They walked in together, but what they saw was not the scene they imagined.

The haunted house is surrounded by suona sounds, which are popular supernatural music on the Internet. There are bright red beds and red candles, but it can be clearly seen that these things have signs of being tampered with, and it was not long ago. Zhang Xian knelt down to take a look. The dust on the ground.

"Has anyone come here in advance?" Zhang Xian was surprised, "Ji Yu?!"

They are the only ones who can move freely now. Tang Feng didn't know where he was hit by Wen Hai's group, and he hasn't woken up yet. Xie Yiyun is still on the roller coaster, and only Ji Yu can move freely. .

Shen Yunzhe looked at these messy things and said, "Do you think it's dangerous?"

"Ah? Ask me?" Zhang Xian thought for a moment, "I don't know."

At this stage, he can't feel the threat of any game field at all. All his intuition is given to Shen Yunxi. The strong sense of threat brought by Shen Yunxi cannot be dissipated for a long time. Even now, it is difficult for him to think, let alone to detect other threats.

Shen Yunzhe didn't expect him either. He took a look at the marks on the ground, and after making a rough judgment, he turned and walked to the next room.

The creaking music sounded behind them, and Shen Yunzhe seemed not to be afraid at all. He came to a door and stood still. Zhang Xian followed. As soon as he reached the door, his breath stopped. Suffocating, the sound of a woman sobbing came from the room.

The voice was very soft and muffled, accompanied by a bit of crying. It was not Ji Yu's voice.

Creaking.

Suddenly, there was a sound, and Zhang Xian subconsciously took a step back.

He kept judging, and finally determined that the sound inside was like someone scratching the door bit by bit with fingernails.

Shen Yunzhe kicked the door open. Zhang Xian was so caught off guard that he almost jumped up. He looked at the kicked-open door and Shen Yunzhe standing in horror, and then watched helplessly as Shen Yunzhe walked in. , so brave that people are left speechless.

"Shen Yunzhe?!" Zhang Xian quickly followed.

As a result, Zhang Xian's words choked in his throat as soon as he entered.

I saw a woman in a white dress hanging precariously from the ceiling. The wind from nowhere blew up the skirt, revealing her bloody legs.

"It's fake." Shen Yunzhe patted him, "It's a prop."

"Props?!" Zhang Xian looked over carefully and found that it was indeed not a real person. Because it was hung too high and the details of the legs were well done, it really scared him.

Heaving a sigh of relief, Zhang Xian was in the mood to observe the surrounding environment.

Different from the scene of the bride in red dress outside, this place looks like an operating table or a morgue. The walls and floor are pure white. Next to it is the operating table, and the dummy hangs from the ceiling. , with some treatment files scattered around.