Chapter 66

Finally fell asleep‌.

However, because he was worried about the erosion of code names, he subconsciously went to the place where he thought the matter could be solved.

That's where Codename Hope is located.

They have not seen each other since Codename Hope left. Shen Yunzhe was unexpectedly not affected by Codename Hope. The system said that this was because Codename Hope was dragged over. It was not Shen Yunzhe himself who had to bear the spirit of Codename Hope, but it was only Only code name hope can do this.

It's still a familiar wording, because the codename Hope is Shen Yunzhe's only living peer.

At this time, Codename Hope was sitting in this dark little box. He closed his eyes and looked as if he had fallen asleep. When Shen Yunzhe walked over, he opened his eyes and saw the moment Shen Yunzhe There was a little joy in Codename Hope's eyes.

It seemed that the three days of synchronized actions with Shen Yunzhe had completely exposed his true nature, and he no longer said those pretensely disgusting words.

When he saw Shen Yunzhe approaching, he hugged him directly.

Shen Yunzhe raised his hands in confusion, hoping to hug him and stop moving, with his whole body nestled in his arms.

"It's warm and smells good." Codename Hope murmured and rubbed it.

Shen Yunzhe tilted his head. He thought for a moment, then reached out and patted his back, very lightly, for comfort.

"I haven't seen you for a long time. It always makes me feel that these three days are actually a dream that I had. But dreams are not allowed to exist in this place. It is impossible for me to make a dream." A happy dream of a glorious world." Codename Hope said, and kept touching it with his hands, "Can I have this kind of dream again?"

Shen Yunzhe pressed his hand and said, "Hand, you can't move it any higher."

Codename Hope was not happy, so he held Shen Yunzhe's hand instead, looking a little awkward.

Now I am not in sync with the code name Hope, but based on Shen Yunzhe's understanding of him, it is easy to judge what he means.

Codename Hope feels that "the world is no longer realistic" and that "what he has experienced is a dream", so he is subconsciously looking for something that can prove that it is reality. It just so happens that Shen Yunzhe is here, and it just so happens that Shen Yunzhe is so good. He wanted to have more contact with Shen Yunzhe to calm him down.

There was a layer of clothes between them, and he felt he didn't like it.

Does he know that he looks like a gangster?

Shen Yunzhe put down his hand and found that he seemed to be quite normal in his dream? At least all his thinking abilities are back.

"If you have to be affected by the same person in your dream, it doesn't mean that you can't even have a peaceful dream." Codename Hope stared at him, her long silver hair hanging on Shen Yunzhe, "What if I have an unsightly dream?" Don't let peers other than you see it."

"...Okay, I know I was normal in my dream."

Shen Yunzhe didn't let go of his hand. His beloved beautiful doll was in front of him, so he should hug her more.

Of course he still remembered why he came here subconsciously.

"Do you know what the code name is Corrosion?"

"I don't know." Codename Hope answered quickly, "We are the same person in the parallel world, but I don't have the ability to parallel world, and I only know you. Codename Corrosion is another parallel world that I have never been exposed to. But I won't come into contact with anyone."