Chapter 72

Although Codename Hope has been denying it, Shen Yunzhe can always feel Codename Hope's emotions after synchronization.

He was in high spirits and very happy.

Especially when he was next to Shen Yunzhe.

"Ferris wheel!" Codename Hope pointed at the tall building not far away, "Shen Yunzhe, I want to go there."

"No." Shen Yunzhe refused, "It's very dangerous."

Codename Hope tilted her head, "Aren't I here? I can always protect you."

"You can always protect me, but you won't protect other players, and you won't come looking for me every time I enter the game field." Shen Yunzhe let him lean on him. Anyway, this guy seemed like He suffered from skin hunger and thirst after not being able to contact anyone for a long time, and he became a habit of cuddling and hugging Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe was also forced because he was used to the synchronization rate.

"Oh." Codename Hope agreed very obediently, "Okay, I'll listen to you."

He sounds like a good boy, but in fact, Shen Yunzhe can feel that he is not very interested in the Ferris wheel, or even the merry-go-round just now. Just like what he said, he is not interested in the Ferris wheel. I don't like this mediated playground.

But the joy in his heart was also real. The closer he got to him, the more he liked it.

It's so contradictory to be happy and disgusted at the same time.

"Can you deal with the problem of code name erosion?" Shen Yunzhe asked him, "The mental impact caused by code name erosion will still remain even if it is no longer synchronized. Ji Yu is still the same after being affected. This is really disturbing. It's dangerous, so we have to find a way to eliminate the impact."

Codename hopes not to answer.

"hope?"

"I'm sorry Shen Yunzhe, I don't know." Codename Hope replied pitifully: "My world has not been corroded."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him helplessly, "Don't act like I've done something to you."

"Do you want to do something to me?" Unexpectedly, Codename Hope was quite interested. "I actually have mysophobia, and I don't like to be in contact with others, but if it's you, I think it's acceptable. Do you want to come? ?"

Shen Yunzhe couldn't help but pat him on the head, "Be normal!"

Codename Hope smiled, his smile was very gentle, "There is no way, as long as you erode simultaneously for a day, this problem will always exist."

"That can't be synchronized. It only took two days to cause such consequences. The official personally removed the erosion, although this was also the result of erosion." Shen Yunzhe sighed, "This kind of forcible mental influence on the people he helped has become The feeling of a perfectly good person is too extreme."

"Maybe when you fulfill his wish, this problem will be solved." Codename Hope held his hand, "Only in this way can you achieve a 100% synchronization rate."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him unexpectedly, and after a moment he said with complicated eyes, "What about you? The only surviving homosect with a 100% synchronization rate."

"What wish have I fulfilled of yours?"

Codename Hope seemed a little shy. He lowered his head and played with Shen Yunzhe's fingers. After playing with it for a while, he answered in a low voice: "Loneliness."

Hearing this answer that he had already guessed, Shen Yunzhe leaned on the back of the bench and let out a long sigh.

Liar, hateful bad boy, it must be his absence from this person's first half of his life that allowed him to develop the bad habit of lying everywhere!