Chapter 30

Ding Yue felt uneasy, so he hurried to find Shen Yunzhe, but neither Qiulan nor Lu Ronghua followed.

Now all the doors of the exhibition hall are open, regardless of day or night. There are wide open doors everywhere, and the female ghost in white is not squatting outside the publicity hall. Shen Yunzhe really went to the Doll House ?

He ran all the way to the exhibition hall, and before he could run over, he saw Shen Yunzhe coming out holding his head.

"Shen Yunzhe!" Ding Yue called his name.

Shen Yunzhe looked at Ding Yue strangely, "What are you doing?"

"You didn't give your head to the doll?"

"Didn't I say? The doll will only be accepted if the curator voluntarily donates his head. I'm just here to try." Shen Yunzhe said: "It seems that the curator is not willing to give his head to the doll, so the dolls in the doll museum They won't accept anything either."

Ding Yue relieved his strength and backed away slowly. He closed his eyes and covered his mouth and nose, looking like he was relieved.

Shen Yunzhe didn't know what was wrong with him, so he turned around and prepared to leave.

As a result, Ding Yue turned around and grabbed his sleeve before he took two steps.

"Shen Yunzhe." Ding Yue turned to look directly into his eyes, "Let me tell you the truth, you cannot give the curator's head to that doll, even if the curator is voluntary, this is a necessary condition for its integrity, and it is also In the last step of the process, Shen Yunzhe, you must not do this, as it will have serious consequences."

"What consequences?"

"I have a confidentiality agreement. I'm sorry that I can't tell you directly."

Shen Yunzhe smiled, "Are you really an official?"

"I'm not, I really am not." Ding Yue looked at the head in Shen Yunzhe's arms. It looked like he had snatched it away. He swallowed and tried to make his voice more amiable, "We still have nearly two days. time, so maybe there are other ways, we can think about it again."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him and then at the head in his hand, "Then we are colleagues?"

Ding Yue was stunned for a moment, then nodded crazily, "If you are really a forensic doctor!"

"Colleagues really have to trust each other." Shen Yunzhe still had a careless smile on his face and said, "You have to trust me."

Ding Yue was stunned for a moment, "Don't you usually trust me?"

"Why should it be the other way around? Why can't you sleep while I can't?" What Shen Yunzhe said is hard to understand. "Be patient and wait until you can't think of a way before I will consider giving it the head." ‌."

In the end, she could only wait. Shen Yunzhe returned to the restaurant and sat there waiting for time to pass. Qiulan and Lu Ronghua occasionally went out for a walk, but they were just too anxious. Only Ding Yue was trying to find someone else. A method that allows you to not give your head to the doll, but also get back their body as a pawn.

It would be great if it really existed.

After searching for a whole day, he found nothing, and his stomach grumbled because there was no water in it. Ding Yue returned to the restaurant dejectedly. At this time, everyone seemed listless and hungry.

Among all the people, Shen Yunzhe had the heaviest dark circles under his eyes, but he was also the one with the highest interest.

He was happily playing with the exquisite doll he brought out from the exhibition hall. It could be seen that he really liked this doll.