Chapter 13

Corpses, past and souls.

Now Shen Yunzhe already knows some clues. For example, this disaster should be caused by Wan Cen. He picked up a mobile phone outside and there was something strange in the mobile phone. He chose to commit suicide for this but was rescued and sent to the hospital. That thing in the hospital was completely out of control.

Wan Cen committed suicide again. The hospital was in chaos the next day, and the survivors were evacuated urgently.

There is no prompt to complete the task, which means that simply knowing the general events is useless. You must know the whole story of the entire hospital relocation clearly.

That's what Wan Cen said: If you want to leave the hospital, you must get his memory.

'Cleaners cleaned up his body'.

This is a hospital. You don't have to think about where the body will be placed. Each hospital will have its own morgue. Large hospitals will even have a separate morgue and cremation room. Shen Yunzhe went down the stairs and left the inpatient building through the side door.

It was very dark, and the street lights were bright in front of the empty building. Shadows, large and small, wandered in the light. Shen Yunzhe staggered away from those human-like shadows and headed towards his destination.

He was lucky enough to know the location of the morgue the first time he looked at the street sign.

Walking to a small building, Shen Yunzhe looked around and made sure there was no shadow. After hesitating for a moment, he stepped into the building.

Unlike the inpatient building and the daylight in front of the building, it was very dark inside, as if not even a ray of light could penetrate.

Fortunately, the light was not broken. When the switch was pressed, the light flickered and then turned on. Shen Yunzhe walked across the hall and walked into the deeper corridor. The corridor with flashing lights was also covered with glass fragments and some blood stains, as if here too. What murder happened?

This is not Shen Yunzhe's purpose.

Walking all the way to the deepest part of the corridor, Shen Yunzhe saw the bent door number on the ground and determined that this was the morgue.

The light switch in the morgue was outside. Shen Yunzhe turned on the light. After making sure it was lit inside, he opened the door. But the moment he opened the door, his eyes were attracted by the corpse on the ground. The corpse was lying on the ground, and the characteristics of the clothes on it were It reminded Shen Yunzhe of someone.

"Hey!" Shen Yunzhe ran over immediately. He squatted down and turned the person lying on the ground over.

Zhu Xin had died long ago. His face was horrified, and there was still frozen fear in his eyes. There were bloody scratches on his wrists and neck, because the blood of the master's death had solidified. Judging from the condition of the body, Shen Yunzhe separated from him not long ago. People are gone.

He thought of something, so Shen Yunzhe raised his head and looked at the incandescent lamp on the ceiling, then lowered his head, but could not see any shadow on the ground, and Zhu Xin's shadow disappeared.

Will he be killed by the shadow after being eroded by the shadow?

From Zhang Wenli to Wang Liyang, and now Zhu Xin, they are all people killed by shadows, and they are also people who lost their shadows after death.

Standing up from the ground, Shen Yunzhe walked to the morgue. After taking a deep breath, he pulled away the white cloth covering the body. However, under the white cloth was not the Wan Cen Shen Yunzhe was looking for, but two people who would never appear here. people.