Chapter 116

Movies and novels will have a protagonist, and the story will start from the protagonist's perspective and tell a past event through the protagonist's experience.

Shen Yunzhe realized that this game field also has a protagonist, and his current character image is very much like this symbolic protagonist.

A warrior who wants to understand the past tells the background story of "Butterfly Lovers".

This is a very broad description method.

At present, we can only act according to circumstances, and completing the film is the first condition.

Shen Yunzhe walked out of the flower vines according to the instructions of the narrator. He climbed into a residential building. In the basement of the residential building, he met the residents who were hiding there in fear. Shen Yunzhe made a shushing gesture to them, and then... Only then did he say that he was someone from above, sent to save them.

They almost shed tears when they heard this, grabbed his hand and asked when they could leave here.

Shen Yunzhe said in a low voice: "Follow what the voice says and role-play, and you can't leave until the movie is finished."

"My current role is a warrior, and you should also have corresponding lines and stories."

The "survivors" present looked at me and I looked at you. Their faces were a little ugly, and they didn't know what plot they got.

Shen Yunzhe could only say his lines first.

"I am a warrior from afar. Can you tell me what happened here?" Shen Yunzhe raised his voice, "I saw a tomb at the end of the village. The tomb was split open by lightning, and the people inside were There is no body in the coffin."

The survivors looked at each other, and finally a middle-aged woman spoke tremblingly.

"It's those little bitches' fault!"

"They are mentally ill. They killed themselves and want to kill us!"

"We didn't do anything!"

"They are destined to be inseparable! What is freedom! This is how everyone came here!"

As she spoke, the middle-aged woman's voice paused. She couldn't speak any more, and the man next to her finished the rest of her lines for her.

"We haven't done anything, why should they harm us?"

Green vines crawled into the basement bit by bit, and everyone was so frightened that they screamed. Shen Yunzhe quickly made a shushing gesture to them to tell them not to make too much noise.

"It's okay, just follow the plot!" Shen Yunzhe told them, "Continue to say the rest of the lines."

"You are killing people! How can you say those lines!" A middle-aged man stood up and planned to walk away. "Now these vines are killing people. I don't know how many people have been killed, but you still let us Talk bad about them! He'll kill us all!"

With that said, the man turned and left, "I won't stay here, I don't want to be killed by you!"

Shen Yunzhe did not hold him back. He watched the man walk to another passage to keep a distance from them, but at this moment, a vine penetrated through the skylight and wrapped the middle-aged man around with its spiked vine. He stood up and the spikes pierced his body.

The man screamed for help, blood dripping to the ground, but more vines wrapped around the man's body, eventually wrapping him tightly.

A red flower emerged from the vine and bloomed tremblingly.