"Maybe it's different now."

Huang Yihua didn't quite understand, "Why?"

"Have you never played a horror game? Generally speaking, clues in horror games can be obtained repeatedly, and time can be switched at will. After you reach a certain condition, subsequent clues will be announced."

"We can see new things."

Codename Hope tilted her head, her long silver hair hanging down, "Shen Yunzhe, do you still play horror games? I'll play with you next time!"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him expressionlessly, "Don't interrupt."

"We discovered that Our Lady's past is a condition. Once this condition is met, the clues will change." Huang Yihua quickly understood, "I understand, then how should we look at the record book?"

"Let's look at the record book in our room first." Shen Yunzhe snapped his fingers, "After all, many years ago, our room was also occupied by residents."

Huang Yihua's eyes changed, she frowned slightly, then relaxed her brows and nodded after a moment.

"Let's go back to our respective rooms. OK, I'll come find you after reading."

"good."

Shen Yunzhe returned to room 1-1, and at this moment the door to room 1-3 opened with a creak, and a little girl walked out. Shen Yunzhe looked at the little girl doubtfully, and then looked at the sign on the door to confirm. It's 1-3.

"Hello, I am a new resident of 1-3." The little girl greeted Shen Yunzhe with a smile, "Are you brothers? You look alike."

Shen Yunzhe turned his head and glanced at Code Hope. At this time, Code Hope frowned slightly. He stared at the little girl, his eyes gradually becoming unhappy.

Shen Yunzhe pushed him back into the room, and then said with a smile: "No, I'm the only one."

The little girl was stunned for a moment, "Huh? I saw you two just now, and you pushed them into the room."

"You are wrong." Shen Yunzhe said with a smile: "I have no brothers, I have always been alone. You can't do this. You need to see a doctor. If the visual and auditory hallucinations are serious, they will develop into mental illness."

The little girl stopped smiling for a second and looked at Shen Yunzhe expressionlessly, "I'm not mentally ill!"

"But you're hallucinating." Shen Yunzhe said, "Instead of arguing with me here, it's better to see a doctor. I'm saying this for the sake of my neighbors. Good advice may be offensive to your ears, so don't be unhappy."

After saying that, Shen Yunzhe turned around and entered the room. The little girl stared at him as he entered the room, and she twisted her neck.

"I'm not, I'm not mentally ill."

"I don't need to see a doctor."

"I have no visual hallucinations or auditory hallucinations. Those are real things. This is how the world is."

The little girl muttered to herself, turned and left here.

Shen Yunzhe didn't care very much. He didn't even expect that he would hit the mark on the newly moved strange object with just one sentence. But speaking of that, what about that annoying man in 1-3? Cleaned up by the Holy Mother?

Codename Hope then spoke, "The mouse was killed by the cat."

"Oh, the mouse was killed by the cat." Shen Yunzhe picked up the record book at the door. After flipping through it for a while, he looked at the code name Hope as if he had reacted. "You mean: you disposed of it before. 1-3 residents?"